Chapter 7

The next morning I wake up and hear a buzz. I roll over and look at my phone notificationing that I got a few follows and retweets. I scroll through Instagram and like all of @niikiicx 's pictures then tweet a few things before actually leaving my room. I walk downstairs and cut up strawberrys, kiwi, and oranges then put them into a bowl to eat.

"Hey Ellie" Cameron says jogging downstairs.

"Hey" I say eating a strawberry.

"So today we all thought of going to the beach even though it's January" He said opening the fridge.

"Well it is 97* today" I say looking at the weather app.

"Alright so that's a yessss?" He asks as I dream about an app controlling boys.

"Yes to what?" I ask putting my empty bowl in the sink.

"You coming" he says looking at his messages.

"Yeah of course" I say leaving.

"We're going at 2" He yells from downstairs.

"Okay." I yell back up taking out my makeup.

I put on a BB cream, blush, liquid eyeliner and mascara of course waterproof and lastly some regular Chapstick. I then throw my hair up into a bun and walk to my closet as I get a text.

"Hey Ellie, Are you going to the beach with us?" Matt texts.

"Yeah im almost ready! 😊☀️🌊" I reply.

"Alright see you there 💕" he says.

Then I get a text from someone I don't expect. Hayes.

"Hey Ellie, maybe we can talk everything out at the beach today?" He asks.

"Talk what out? You cheating? No thanks." I say angrily throwing my phone on the bed ignoring the next text from him.

I pick out a strapless multicolored bathing suit top with bright pink, green, Tiffany blue, purple, and bright yellow also grabbing plain colored Tiffany blue bottoms both from Victorias Secret. I also put on Hollister jean shorts, and a see through tank top. I grab my flip flops and phone going downstairs.

"Are you finally ready?" Cam asks annoying.

I check the time.

"It's only 1:54 calm down" I say walking out the door, Cam following.

Me and Cameron drive to the beach then meetup with all the guys already there.

"Hey Matt!" I say running into his arms.

"Hey Ellie" he says squeezing me.

I let go and laugh.

I then walk up to Jack G and hug him, lastly coming to Hayes.

"Hey Ellie." he says sadly.

"Hello Hayes." I roll my eyes.

"Can we talk" he says

"Fine."

We walk over to the end of the beach and sit on huge rocks. I hear the ocean slam against the sand.

"Ellie." he starts to say

I tun to him and listen closely.

"Please just hear me out. I wouldn't do anything in the world to hurt you. I love you to the fullest extent with all of my heart. I would never be able to replace you, you make my life 100% full. Lately I've only been about 3% full." He laughs so I do also.

"I would really like if I could have a short at being your boyfriend again and I promise I won't mess up." he says holding my right hand.

I look down at our hands. What has happened to us?

"I believe you" I look up.

"You do?" he asks brightly

"Yes" I reply

"Now Ellie, will you do the honors and please be my girlfriend?" He asks smiling.

"Of course" I kiss him.

We walk back to the guys chasing one on other and throwing rocks. Out of no where Hayes picks me up and throws me into the water as I get up and chase him. We get out after a while and hang out with the guys in the sand. It's about 8 and it's getting dark so we decided to have a bonfire.

I see a pretty girl with red/brown long straight hair wearing jean shorts, black Vans, and a forever 21 shirt smiling as she walks over to us.

"I forgot to tell you but is it cool if my girlfriend Nikki comes over for the bonfire?" Taylor asks as she walks over to him.

"No it's cool!" I say smiling.

"Yeah it's fine" Nash says

"I'm cool with that" Matt says

Nikki sits next to me and smiles.

"I'm Ellie" I say smiling.

"Thank god your a girl. I thought I'd get stuck with the boys." she says looking at the fire.

I laugh.

After the beach we all walk back to my house and sleepover since my mom is out of town for a month. Me and Nikki walk up to my room and lay on my bed. We hear all the guys laugh as someone yells "SMACK CAM"

"So your Cams sister right?" Nikki asks.

"Yep. He's a pain in the butt if you ask me." I say looking in my camera roll to post a picture.

Me and Nikki talk about our Celeb crushes, watch netflix, eat of course, and go on our phones until it's 4:30 and we decide to wake up one of the guys. Me and Nikki tip toe downstairs and wake up Nash, Taylor, and Cameron to help us prank Hayes.

"Cam wake up" I say shaving him as he gets up.

"Taylor wake up babe" Nikki says as he wakes up.

"Nash wake up" Cameron says as he also does.

We all walk outside and fill up a huge bucket of ice cold water and ice. Taylor, Cam and Nash walk it in and me and Nikki move all electronics out of sight so they don't brake.

We all count down.

"1, 2, 3" We all scream as me and Nikki record them dumping it on Hayes which also got on Matt.

They both wake up angry but when Hates sees me he gets up and says

"Aw baby come here" He says hugging me with his wet body.

We kiss and so do Nikki and taylor.

We all go back to bed at 7 AM and fall asleep soaking wet.