Chapter 14

Ch. 14

As we walked into the banquet hall Nikki started screaming in excitement.

Me and Matt went to the bar and I am 14, but they gave me and Nikki alcohol anyway.. #society

"Ellie this is awesome!!" Nikki yelled to me.

"I know! Margarita?" I ask her.

"Yeah!" she yells as I walk to the bar.

"Hi 2 strawberry margaritas, and add as much liquor possible." I say smiling as I hand the guy $10.

"Here's your margaritas" He says handing them as he takes the $10 and gives back $6.

"Thanks" I start walking away.

"Where do you think your going?" Someone grabs my hand and I drop the drinks.

He pulls be out back.

"You can't get away from me." he says.

"MATT! TAYLOR!! MATT! MATT!

MATT! CAMERON!!!!" I scream before he covers my mouth.

Matt, Cameron, and Taylor bust out of the door outside.

"Hey get off!" Taylor yells kicking the guy off me.

Nikki walks outside drunk.

"Oh my god Ellie what is up?" she asks sitting on the floor.

Matt comes over to me.

"Baby are you ok?" He asks rubbing my biceps.

"He scared me that's all, and I feel kinda drunk.." I reply.

"Ellie! Are you ok?!" Cameron yells.

"I'm fine" I stand up rubbing my head.

"Let's take you home" He says helping me up.

Cameron calls a cab, Taylor helps Nikki up off the ground, and Matt holds my hand leading me to the taxi. As we get in we all sigh going to the hotel.

"Pull over!" Nikki yells opening her door as he pulls aside.

Nikki gets out and throws up while I get out and help her.

"I'm fine" She says taking off her heels on the way back to the taxi.

After we arrive to my house we all get up and Nikki's dress is up, I pull it down for her after giggling.

"Woah there Ellie." she laughs.

We all walk inside the house. Taylor and Nikki sleep in out guest bedroom, Cam sleeps I'm his room, and me and Matt sleep in mine.

"Goodnight Tay and Nikki! Happy birthday!!" I say after closing the guest bedroom door.

"Night Cammy I love you see you in the morning" I say opening his door.

"Mmm" he says tossing and turning.

I close the door and walk to my room. I get into bed with Matt as we lay in eachothers body's.

"I love you Matt goodnight" I say kissing him on the lips.

"I love you too Ellie goodnight" He says pulling me closer and kissing me on the forehead.

After that we all fell asleep with headaches.

-

I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'm SUPER EXCITED TO START SCHOOL, and not for the school part... 😉.

Night.