Chapter 21

UNEDITED****

Hey guys! Here's Chapter 21!! Enjoy people :*

It's about 10 o'clock when me and Nikki wake up.

"Morning" I yawn.

She winks and we stand up walking downstairs. We see Nash, Cameron, Matt, and Taylor on the couch, and floor with Red Bull and the leftover pizza.

"They would" Nikki rolls her eyes.

I laugh and we walk back upstairs to get ready that day.

"What are you wearing?" I ask her as we clean up the mess in her and Taylor's room.

"Something comfortable." She laughs.

"Wanna go out today for a while?" I ask laughing at her doorway.

"Yeah lemme get dressed bitch" She says closing the door on me.

I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth then to my room and pick out my clothes. I decided to go with a Red skater skirt, white long sleeved lace crop top, surprisingly white converse, and I put in a cross earring in my cartilage with a plain stud for my first hole. For makeup I went with eyeliner, mascara, and pink lipstick. After I straightened some pieces of my hair. I then grabbed my phone an laid in bed waiting for Nikki.

"Hey I'm ready" Nikki says opening my door.

"Okayyy" I stand up.

Nikki was wearing a don't know don't care crop top, medium washed ripped jean capris, white converse also, and her I love you to the moon and back necklace that Taylor gave her for their 5 month anniversary. She then had curled hair and for makeup she wore some mascara, lipgloss, and to cover blemishes some concealer.

We both walk downstairs and I grab the keys to drive.

"Where do you wanna go?" Nikki asks opening the car door to enter.

"I need a Starbucks that's for sure" I laugh closing my door.

I turn on the car and turn up the radio to listen to "This is how we do by Katy Perry ft. Riff Raff."

"THIS IS HOW WE DOOOOOO" Me and Nikki scream opening the windows.

I realize the car in front of us is giving the middle finger so I switch lanes to drive next to him. I speed up to his car and blow a kiss as he rolls his eyes.

"Put on Taylor Swift Shake it off" I hand Nikki my phone. She scrolls through songs and plays it.

"YOU COULD HAVE BEEN GETTING DOWN TO THIS SICK BEAT. MY EX MAN BROUGHT HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND SHES LIKE OMG IM JUST GUNNA SHAKE AND FOR FELLOW OVER THERE WITH THE HELLA HOT HAIR WHY DONT YOU COME OVER HER AND WE CAN SHAKE" I scream and Nikki outrageously laughs.

"Next song.." she rolls her eyes.

"BANG BANG YAS!" I scream as it comes on.

"Bang bang into the roof, I know you want it bang bang all over you" Nikki taps on the out siding of the window smiling.

We pull up to the Starbucks drive through and order our drinks paying.

"Where to next?" I ask sipping my iced tea.

"I kinda want to go downtown." she laughs.

"Wait" I say answering my phone.

"Hello?" I ask answering Jc's call.

"Hey!" he replies.

"What's up?" I turn left.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang today?" He asks.