Chapter 8

It's about 9 o'clock and me and Nikki wake up. We decide to go out shopping today and stuff. I get up and change into dark blue jean shorts with a purple tank top that has blue flowers on it along with some black sandals. Nikki wears some Abercrombie shorts with a brown braided belt then a pink floral tank top with buttons going down the middle and black converse. We both put on some eyeshadow,eyeliner, and mascara before leaving the house. We call a taxi to pick us up since were both 14.

"So we're going to the mall right.?" I ask making sure

"Yeah if that's cool" she replys.

We then go to Starbucks and I get a Mocha frappachino then Nikki got a double chocolate chip frappachino.

We walk around the mall until we see a pink and run in.

"Oh my god underwear is on sale!" I scream like a fangirl.

"Oh my god Ellie." she says whispering.

"What kinda underwear do you wear?" I ask sounding like a perve.

She looks at me like her dog got ran over by a car.

"You must like those thongs" She says winking at me.

"Hey, we're 14 I mean c'mon" I say looking through the underwear pile.

"I'm a bikini girl" she says also looking.

We both get a few pairs then move into bras.

"They don't have like any in my size!" I complain

"What size are you?" she asks wiggling her eyebrow.

"32C" I reply.

"Yeah I don't see any" she says laughing.

"What size are you?" I ask frowning.

"32B" She says smiling.

"ZAYUM" I say laughing.

We both just go to the phone cases after that.

"I'm getting this blue one, you?" I ask.

"This black one" she says holding up a black one with the word pink at the bottom in white lettering.

"You're basic" I say sounding like a total white girl.

"Oh my god fangirl moment" she says fanning herself as we laugh.

We both pay then leave the store with our wallets empty.. I'm jk. Were rich. ok I'm sorry, continue..

"So what's up with you and Hayes?" She asks throwing away her empty Starbucks.

"It's so complicated" I say rolling my eyes.

"I feel ya" she says laughing.

"Wanna go in here?" I ask pointing to Sephora.

"Yeah sure" She says as we both walk inside.

We're both looking at the IT cosmetics makeup.

"You know I've never been "the makeup one" you know?" she says swatching a lipstick on her hand.

"I'm the opposite" I say laughing.

"I mean, I like makeup but some days id rather just chill with no makeup" she says taking the lipstick.

"That's me" I say looking at her laugh.

We both get a few things then leave. We started walking toward Delia's as I get a call.

"I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, I'm a boss ass bitch" my phone sings as the people around me think I'm crazy and Nikki laughs.

"Hello?"