Chapter 34

I woke up to hear snoring, it was Nash. I roll my eyes and check the time on my phone. It was 11:30. I stood up and took a shower before Nash then brushed my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and walk to my clothes I quickly pulled out my outfit which was a white crop tee saying 'killin it all the time', with black jean shorts and my black Vans. I then just brushed out my hair from yesterday's curls and quickly applied eyeliner and mascara.

"Morning sleepy head" I say as I see Nash wake up and run his fingers through his hair.

"Morning" He smiles.

We chill in the hotel room watching TV before Nikki walks in.

"Hi" I smile snuggling in Nash's chest on his bed.

"Hey" Nikki sits on the edge of the bed.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nothing I'm so bored and Magcon isn't till 3" She says.

Nikki's wearing a don't know don't care crop top with red lettering, plain shorts, and her white converse with her hair perfectly curled and eyeliner and mascara.

I went on my phone till I found a San Diego zoo.

"Let's go to the San Diego zoo?" I recommend.

"YESSSS" Nash yells. We quickly walk into the other rooms and ask them, they agree and we drive to the zoo. When we get there we went to the tigers first.

"Matt feed one!" I say.

"Okayyy" he smiles with gum.

We all ended up feeding the tigers with baby milk then we went to see the polar bears and dolphins.

"Nikki look it's shitting!" I laugh pointing to a polar bear. She laughs too.

We go and eat at a food court at 1 I just got a bunch of dip in dots for all of us. We then went to see the elephants and on our way there we were chasing geese yelling "SLAY" until someone working there came up and said "Sorry but there's no trampling the geese" and then Nikki goes "who asked you?" "excuse me" Nash then walked in front of Nikki and said "I'm sorry sir.. oh uhm ma'am" we all laughed and walked away.

Skip to Magcon.

When we got there they all went on stage except me because I was tired from walking all day and made Carter get me Taco Bell for my pregnancy cravings so I was eating.

"Thanks Carter" I kiss his cheek and he walks away. Then we went to meet and greet and I was paired with Taylor.

"Can I have your phone?" I ask him.

"Why..?" He laughs

"I wanna take pictures" I lie. He nods handing it over as a fan comes over asking for a picture with him. I went on it and texted Nikki.

"Hey babe" I text her.

I see her unlock her phone and look down then at Taylor by me. She looks back down and see her thumbs move before she texts back "babe?" She locked her phone and took a selfie with a fan.

"yeah baby I say stupid stuff sometimes i'm sorry" I laugh and text that. Nikki looks down and laughs

"Ok 'baby' 😏" I laugh and hand Taylor his phone back before taking pictures and signing stuff. We go back to the hotel at 7.

"It's so hot" I fan my self complaining to Nash.

"It's just you" he laughs and I wink.

We decide on going swimming. I was getting my one piece as Nash asks.