Ch.1

Taehyung's POV

I was walking home to my boyfriend. Today was our fifth anniversary and I decided to give him a bunch of roses.

Along with a little cake I got him with words saying that I love him to the moon and back.

I really do love him, I love him to the point where I don't know what I would do if he were to leave me.

I probably wouldn't be able to take it, just the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach.

I was walking home and he wasn't home, which became normal by the fourth year we were dating.

I never questioned him about anything, I just thought he was always busy with something and didn't want me to bother him.

By the time I got home, I put the flowers in a vase and even lit his favorite scented candles and closed the curtains and I waited all night.

That's when I doubted myself about where he would go all this time, I hear the door open along with the sound of thundering.

"Oh hey baby." I look over to see my ex, and he looked like he was handing someone.

"O-Oh hey. W-What took y-you so l-long I m-missed you s-so much."

That's when the rain and thunder started to kick in, I felt my heart pounding in fear and I fought the tears.

"Aww thank you baby. But I have to tell you something."

"C-Can it w-wait love? I j-just wanna s-spend time w-with you."

I reached to hold his hand, but I could tell that he was really hiding something, that's when I saw another girl and she had a smirk on her face.

"B-Baby?"

"I'm breaking up with you."

"O-on our a-anniversary!?"

I fought the tears, but I knew I was gonna break down. That's when he looked over at the living room.

All the pictures of us hanging everywhere with the words happy anniversary and he looked at me, but I couldn't look over at him.

"Oh that's right.-"

"S-Save it."

I just walked out, pushing the hole down on the mud and walking off, not even caring if I got sick or something.

I heard my name being called out and that's when I ran, not caring anymore and let my tears fall down as I cried and sniffled.

What did I do? I loved him, have him attention. Hell I even bought him things by working overtime for my job just to give him the things he wanted.

I spoiled him, showered him with love in every way I could possibly give him. And tonight, I thought I would let him take me, let him top me if he even wanted to!

But no, I get cheated on. I could tell. I know hickeys when I see them, plus he even looked wrecked and had fun to.

I kept running until I stopped in a nearby alleyway, where I heard someone screaming in pain.

I even backed away into the streets, where I saw a man with glowing red eyes and blood trickling down his chin as he looked over at me and smirked.

"My second meal of the day. My night just got better and better."

I ran away again only to her pinned down to the wall and felt hands around my neck. I thought I was going to die and I smiled even.

I loved my ex so much it hurts, I need to go away or even disappear. But I heard someone else.