Ch.2

Taehyung's pov

I wake up to see that Jungkook isn't next to me anymore. The spot where he slept empty, by his scent was still there, just lingering around.

I placed my hand on his spot and clenched my hands around his spot and sighed.

That's when I heard the door open and I turn around to see him, with a tray of breakfast in his hands and he walked over to me.

He set the tray down and sat next to me as I sat up. "You look gorgeous this morning darling."

"I-I thought y-you left me."

"Darling I could never. Your my mate after all. I could never leave you."

"M-mate?"

"Every vampire has one. You know what that means?"

I shook my head no.

"It means that your mine and no one else's. And I don't like to share what's mine."

He growled in my ear before biting my earlobe, making me hiss as he pulled away and held out a plate for me.

"Eat up darling. I don't want you to stare."

Of course I ate the food, it even smelled to good for me not to eat at first. And I was right, it even tasted good and I didn't even noticed that I was eating too fast until Jungkook held my hand.

"Slow down darling. You'll get a stomach ache if you don't slow down."

He giggled but I was already done. I mean, what do you expect? It was freaking good! I ain't letting food like that go go waste.

"Do you want to go shopping for new clothes or go and get your old clothes? Either way I'm coming with you."

I played with the covers just a bit, do I really wanna go get my old clothes? I would have to face him again. No I'm not a baby. I don't run from my problems anymore. I face them head on.

"C-Can we g-go and get m-my old c-clothes." I looked over at him and I could already tell he didn't really want me to go. But I still want my clothes. They were not cheap!

"If that's what you want then we'll do so. But let's get you some pants. Your ex doesn't deserve to see you like this."

I only giggled at his response. I mean his shirt was large on me, covering my knees and showing one of my shoulders with his bite mark.

"B-But Can i-I go alone? P-Please?" He tossed me a pair of his sweats but looked at me with stone cold eyes that made me shiver.

"Are you sure about that darling?" I nodded my head but I could hear possessiveness in his voice, but none the less, he nodded his head.

I put the sweats on and felt him hug me from behind, I'll be waiting for you just around the corner, if I hear you even start to cry, I'm going in."

He growled in my ear and I only smiled at him and put my socks and shoes and walked out, but he followed right behind me.

I kept walking till I got back to his house, I only slowed down and took a deep breath, his car was still there so I know that he's still home.

I walk up to the door and it was unlocked and when I opened it, the smell hit me hard. I was only gone a day and he hasn't even bothered to shower or anything.

I just walked in to our room and there he was, sitting on his side of the bed and looked up at me but i just went to the closest and got my suitcase.

"What are you doing love?"

"L-Leaving."

"Baby I'm sorry. It was just a one night."