Ch.3

Jungkook's pov

I only sighed while I looked behind me to see my darling walking off, but he was scared. I mean, he did almost get hit with a car by someone who doesn't even deserve him, doesn't even deserve to even look upon him!

"Why are you doing this? You know no matter what you say or do he won't listen to a word you have to say."

"I've been with him for five years. He'll listen."

"If you really want to think about it, you've only been with him for no more then three."

"Shut up pipsqueak." I clicked my tongue and appeared right next to him and grabbed his neck and pushed him against his car, hard. Even leaving a dent in the car.

"Listen here. The only reason I haven't killed you yet it is because o know that My darling will think it's his fault your dead. So be happy i haven't drained the life away from you yet. The next time I see you trying to take him away. I won't even hesitate to torture you and watch as the life drains away from your eyes. Understand pipsqueak?"

I growled but had a wicked smile on my face while seeing how his ex is full of fear. I tossed him to the driver side of his car while breaking my knuckles and walking back inside.

"Where did Jimin take my darling?"

"The garden."

"Thank you."

Taehyung's pov

Jimin took me to the garden, and it was freaking gorgeous! So many flower and even a pond with a little swing set.

"S-So many f-flowers..." I breathed out and just set my suitcase down and ran while giggling and watching butterflies just fly around. I feel like a little kid in a candy store and can't decided on what type candy to pick.

I look behind me to see Jimin smiling at Jungkook, who I think said thank you and hugged him before walking over to me. But I still just running around watching the butterflies fly around.

"Your enjoying this aren't you darling?" I could hear him giggle while he hugged me from behind and stopped me from running.

"I-It's b-beautiful k-Kookie!" I giggled and looked up at the butterflies and he kissed my cheek.

"But your gorgeous darling." I blushed and reached down to get a flower and I got a rose and handed it to Kookie.

He too it and snapped his fingers as a gardener came and grabbed some more roses and tie the stems together to make a flower crown and put it on my head.

"Now your even more gorgeous."

"Y-Your too s-sweet."

"For you darling, I'll treat you like a king."

"B-But doesn't t-that make you m-my king then?"

"If you want me to be. I can be whatever you want me to be."

I turned around to give him a tight hug while smiling and even wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I-I want y-you to be so m-much more t-then my K-King."

"What do you want me to be?"

"I-I want you t-to be j-just my p-protecter and l-lover."

"Gladly darling." He kissed my head multiple times, making me giggle because it tickled.

"Are you hungry darling?"

"N-Nu, I wanna s-swing!"

He picked me up and walked over to the swing and I sat down while giggling and even bouncing on the swing as he pushed me lightly.