Ch.4

Taehyung's pov

I hated myself for acting like that! IN FRONT OF HIM AND I ONLY JUST MET HIM!!!!

I just sat in the shower and let the warm water hit my body, I felt way too lazy just to stand up. That and plus my legs are still kinda numb.

But he really is a drug and the bad yet good kind of drug. But I can't stop myself from wanting more.

I want more of his scent, more of his touch, more of his words that know how to seduce me to the point where I don't even know what's wrong or what's wrong anymore.

I sighed and I actually decided to stand up and wash myself off, for like the third time today! Good lord!

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my lower region and stepped out of the shower, and heard the door open.

This kid knows when I'm out of the shower and looked st me and bit his lip while leaning against the doorway.

"Feeling better now darling?"

I nodded my head but didn't look at him, I couldn't even look at him after what happened, I don't know how I would even look st him. I was too embarrassed that I let myself come undone, almost, by someone who I just met but yet, it just felt too good.

I didn't know that I was in front of the mirror until Jungkook grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to look in the mirror.

"Are you all shy now darling? You weren't so shy when I was touching you earlier~."

Why does everything this boy do seduce me and I can't get out of his trap. And I didn't even want to get out of it. I love it.

And why does he have to look so hot yet adorable at the same time. I hate myself for this.

"I'm sorry for teasing you so much. But like you said, my touch does something to you and I have the urge to touch you. To hold you close to me and never let go, ever. Hell I couldn't even try to if I really had to."

I only bit my lip, the grip he hand on my hair was getting tighter but not tugging it on it harder.

"Well I-I did p-press you on. Can't b-blame you for t-that."

He let go of my hair and hugged me again but I pushed his hands off while giggling. "Let me p-put some c-clothes on."

"But you look so much better like this~."

"K-Kookie! L-let me put m-my clothes on!"

He laughed a little before walking out, but gave me a quick kiss before shutting the door. I just hurried up and put on some pjs before he could even think about walking in on me again!

I walk out and I didn't see him, which made me pout but then I felt someone's arms wrap around me and picked me up while kissing my cheek multiple times.

"Got Cha!"

I turn around to see Kookie smiling, which made me smile back and I kissed his cheek too, which made him blush.

Now he knows how it feels when he makes me blush! Ha!

"Got y-you~." I sang to him while giggling but he smirked and kissed my neck again, in the same spot where he marked me.

"Now I got you~." Darn it! Just when I had him blushing! He had to just go for that spot!

He nibbled on that spot for a few seconds, only because I grabbed his hair and pulled it just a bit done he started to nibble on that spot way to hard for me.

"Y-Your thirsty a-aren't you?"

He shook his head but I know red eyes from him, and that's just from day on. I know he's hungry so I pushed his head back near that spot.

"D-Drink. O-Or else I-I'll find a-away for you to D-drink."

He hesitated at first but then I felt his fangs sinking in and my blood now draining from me.

I knew he loved this, me feeling like this under his touch because I know he can feel just how weak I'm getting, which caused him to wrap one hand around my waist and the other wrapped around my back to get to my shoulder.

"T-that's enough K-Kookie." I hissed and pulled his head back, but he licked away the remaining blood slowly.

"Your taste so damn good I can't even control myself anymore. If anyone else smells you. I might just lose it."

I could tell he was serious, but it only made me want to giggle, which I did.

He looks so adorable when he's mad. I love it, and I wanna tease him so badly, just like how he teases me.

"Darling, I can hear your thoughts. And believe me." He tighten his grip around my waist and pushed me against the wall and legs immediately wrapped around his waist and my arms roamed on his shirt, feeling his chest and muscles.

"Teasing me won't be so nice afterwards." I looked at him dead in the eyes, but part of me still wanted to tease him because the urge was so strong.

But my body has a mind of its own, my hands made their way under his shirt to really get a grip of what was under, which made him growl and lower his head.

"Darling. Come o-on, I'm trying to be patient with you. But your making it impossible."

I still wasn't listening to him when I kissed his neck and licked it while sucking on it, leaving my mark on him.

I could hear his breath quickening and I loved it. I know I'm teasing him because he wants to take off his shirt, I can feel him getting hot and I can feel his urge just to take me, but I'm not gonna let him get his way this time. Hahaha nope.

He may be stronger then me but I fought his hands from trying to push me off so he can do what he wants with me. But not today honey, hahah nope!

I pulled away to look st him and I smirked when I saw him, grinding his teeth and breathing hard. I could get used to seeing him like this.

"Y-Your still g-gonna have t-to Be p-patient with m-me. Even w-with all the teasing t-that comes f-from me."

I giggled when he growled loudly this time in my ear, but I still was giggling when he let me go.

"I-I'm hungry. C-Can we get s-some food?"

He still looked at me with desire in his eyes but nodded his head none the less, and grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room while I OML smiled at his reaction.

Jungkook's pov

He's so lucky I love him enough to handle his teasing. But we all have limits, when it comes to him, I have none.

So he might get mad at me for when I lost controle of myself way too quickly.

But this is what you get when you tease a vampire king. We don't play nicely