Ch.5

I'm just gonna do a time skip about a good month
ME SWOY!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's pov

Living with Kookie is really fun! We always get to play with each other everyday!

The good think is, my ex has left us alone and now I can finally be in peace with someone who actually and truly cares for me and it's not just one sided anymore.

Of course there are times when do tease each other, but I tease him the most and it drives him so crazy.

The look in his eyes when I do tease him, he looks like he's going to burst ad any given moment and it makes me giggle every time.

But today, I decided to ask Jimin is he could take me shopping for like a cake for him saying thanks for loving me back! :)

"Taehyung, you really are a caring person. Thanks for caring for Kookie."

"I-It's nothing really. I-I got t-to Pay h-him back s-somehow."

"For most of us it's a big deal."

"H-How come?"

"When Kookie and me got turned, he was always cold and mean to others because they knew he was a vampire and they treated him like an animal.

He could never just go outside of his own house anymore just to go get something to eat so he doesn't have to drink blood. He swore that he would kill the person who did this to us.

One day, that person was in town and she put a spell under everyone to attack him, so he had no choice but to bite them or else they would've killed the both of us and now that person still lives on and before Kookie met you, he was just roaming the streets trying to find that person.

But thanks to you, he can now focus on other things besides looking for her! And I thank you for that so much."

Jimin had wiped off some tears that I didn't even know I had falling down my face.

"W-Why were y-you Guys t-turned I-Into vampires I-In the f-first place?"

"The person who turned us, she was madly in love with Kookie. But he liked guys at the time but his the truth from our parents since they didn't approve of it.

They forced him to marry her because they thought it would do him some good.

But when she would try to get touchy with him, he would always tell her no and that this doesn't feel right at all.

But what none of us knew was that she was a witch, a strong one to. Since Kookie didn't love her back, she took our little sister as pay back and told him that he either loves her back or she takes our sister.

He tries so hard to love her back just to make sure we got our little sister back but she knew it was all fake. So she made a spell and made us drink it and then killed us.

But when we woke up, we weren't dead, instead we were hungry for blood and she tied our parents down and forced us to kill them just for blood... I'm sorry i can hardly ever talk about this."

I have him a hug and patted his back but he shook his head. "Y-You don't have t-to t-tell me if y-you don't w-want to Jimin. I-I won't f-force you."

"It's alright, you were bound to hear this story anyway. But she was standing right in front of us with our little sister, who was bawling her eyes out.

She told us that this is payback for not loving her and then she just disappeared.

Our sister was only five years old and she got token away just because that girl was obsessed with Kookie.