Ch.6

Taehyung's pov

These las two days went by so slow. Both Jimin and Jungkook kept themselves locked down in the Dungeon.

Just slowly picking up weapons and in pretty sure just imagining how much pain this witch will be in.

The fact that she'll be begging for a quick and less painful death, I'm pretty sure that's just music to their ears and they can't wait.

"A-Alright weirdos. Hobi's d-done. And r-remember! We c-can't just rush u-up to her. You have t-to act like you l-love her Kookie."

Jungkook grabbed a dagger and put it in his pocket and looked over at me with a sad look on his face before spreading right in front of me and held both my cheeks.

We talked about it and he hates the idea of having to fake his love for someone just to save his little sister, but I told him that I'm not bothered by it.

But he can't get passed the face that in ok with it. Knowing that I'll be waiting along with Hobi and Jimin, waiting for the right move just to end this.

"H-Hey Remember. We're d-doing this s-so your sister can finally come h-home. And b-besides, we b-both know that w-witch can't tease you l-like I can."

I winked at him, trying to get him to at least smile just a bit, which I did and kissed his cheek.

"Alright love birds, it's time to go."

Jimin hasn't smiled at all not even lighten up his face at all, which we talked about when we actually got to the witches place.

Which was in a abandon house deep in the forest. The boys told me that it was their old house.

Talk about personal jeez. "Tae here, just in case you get attacked." Jimin Handed me a dagger and I took it.

I know I won't have to use this, but it never hurts to just be prepared I guess.

"R-Remember, I love you n-no matter what y-you."

"I know. Now then, let's go get us a witch to torture."

"And get out sister back!"

Jimin pinches a wall, leaving a small hole in it, which made me jump but I followed after him Jungkook holding my waist as if I were going to die.

Jungkook's pov

I hate this so fucking much! I can't fake my love for this crazy witch! I-I can't! B-But I have to!

I-I have to save my sister! W-We have to do this. I'll get my sister back...I'll make her pay fo what she did.

I let her scream and beg for mercy, beg for a painless and quick death but instead I'll give the most painful death ever.

I know that's what Jimin is thinking, the way he holds his dagger so tightly I swear he'll bleed.

Hoseok, he already left well outside of the wear house so he can get our sister, Min-Seo.

Jimin took Tae towards a different direction and I walked straight to the warehouse.

"Look at you Jungkookie. You look so handsome, just like the last time I saw you."

I turn around to see her, my blood boiled so hot I don't know if I could keep this up for much longer, I only have to put up with this for twenty minutes....oh lord help me.

I took in a deep breath and faked my smile and walked towards her. "Hello Princess, you look just as stunning as always."

Hide words were like poison and acid mixed together in my tongue, in gonna gag so hard after this.

"Oh come on! Let me show your sister! Keep in mind, she's still asleep, only because I needed to know if this was real or not!"

If you much as even laid one small scratch on her, I know me and Jimin will enjoy killing her even more.

But wait, if she's gonna take me to her, what will happen if when she sees that she's not there?

I know Hoseok knows how to make people look real when they're not even there nor real.

I hope that's what he did. But we walked in and I see her, sleeping in a chair tied up.

Just the sight of this, made me want to just rip this witches throat off. But no, come one Jungkook, you've gotten this far, don't mess up now. Focus.

"See? She's perfectly fine. Minus the fact I had to pick her a couple times to get here!"

She rolled up my sisters shirt to revela her stomach with bruises all over it.

"I'm sorry, but she was way too stubborn just for me to get her here. So I had to hurt her just a bit."

I love how she's trying to sweet talk as if I'll forgive her for this, she better be lucky Jimin isn't here to kill her just from this sight.

But then I noticed that bracelet on her wrists, then same one that Hobi made to seal her power away.

It was glowing slightly but then faded, that better mean this spell wore off cuz I'm losing my patients for this.

She got a knife to cut her wrist to show me that she wasn't bluffing about the spell, I only grinned darkly when the mark didn't show on her.

Hand on Kookie! I'm coming! Don't have fun without!

You better hurry, I already snapped.

"I-I don't know what's going on. I punched myself just to make her hurt h-how-"

"Did you really think I would come here to love you? After what you did to me? To my brother? To my family!? To my little sister?! I won't lie, when I first met you I thought you were a nice person who would love me for being me and respected the fact that I loved boys. But what you did, is something that-"

"We could never forgive. Ever in an eternity."

Jimin appeared right next to Seo, untying her and holding her close while shaking.

"I missed holding her like this. The way she would always come running to us when we would wake up late and come back from hunting with father and always just being cheerful."

"H-how?!"

"Don't tell me you forgot about me teach? Your first student."

Hobi walked in with Tae, who only held his dagger and was trying to look angry, but you would look into his eyes and tell that he could've even be mad if he tried.

"Hoseok!? I-I swear-"

"You killed me? In that house fire? Come on now teach. You taught me better then to die in such a way."

I took out my dagger and Jimin handed Seo to Hobi, still knocked out.

"Your s-sister is p-pretty!"

"But your gorgeous darling. Now let me and Jimin take care of business."

She tried to attack but, Jimin was quicker, he tossed the dagger into her hand, well stabbing it into her hand and I flicked my into her shoulder.

"Shall we do this here or in the dungeon?"

"Dungeon. Were the only ones who can hear her scream. I don't need to have to kill someone else just because they were being nosy."

"Point proven."

Jimin snapped his fingers and she was gone, chained up to a wall.

"I've waited so long for this day to come."

"We both did. Now then, let's go shall we."