Ch.13

Taehyung's pov

I couldn't sleep. After we got done eating and all that. Jungkook was in the shower and it was really late.

But I just couldn't sleep. I don't know if it's because I want Kookie or the face that I'm not just sad about what happened to Kookie and his brother while they were just trying to survive.

I don't know what to think about this anymore. I'm lost in my emotions and I can't get out. But then I heard the door open and I look up to see Kookie without a shirt on and his hair is still wet.

"What's the matter darling?" He sat right next to me but I just shrugged and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know a-anymore. My e-emotions are all over the place and it's confusing me like crazy."

"Come here." He pulled me into his lap and messaged my shoulders. Shit that feels great. I can actually breath now!

"Tell me darling? Who can make you feel like this? Who can make you feel at ease with his touch? Who can make you forget about all of your worries and everything thats been troubling you just with one touch of his finger. Tell me darling you. Who?"

I'm losing myself.

No ones pov

Taehyung was breathing hard and couldn't look up at Jungkook, who was now just letting his hands roam around the older's  body.

"Why so shy now darling? Come on, let me hear you."

Taehyung moaned and looked up at Jungkook while panting and gave Jungkook a sloppy kiss while pushing him back on the bed and pulled away.

"Tell me." Jungkook breathes out while flipping them over so he was on top. "Even scream it if you really have to."

"Only you...Jeon.....Jungkook." Jungkook grinned and decided to stop, it was already past midnight and they needed to sleep.

Vampires would start coming tomorrow and the ball was the next day.

"I promise you Darling. After the ball, I'll give you something so good, ever vampire in existence shall know that only I can make you feel so damn good you lose that gorgeous voice of yours."

They both fell asleep while holding each other as if they were going to lose each other.