Ch.9

Yoongi's pov

Great. I find out that I belong to a vampire and not just any random vampire, but a fucking JEON VAMPIRE!

Most people call them the originals because they are the first vampire and no one could ever really stand up to them.

Just my luck huh? But the oldest, Jimin or rather my mate- I can't even think of the word without cringing.

Well it's also know that the Jeon family is bisexual so there's nothing wrong about that.

But I'm not so sure about myself, I nearly died and he came to save me. Normally people would think this stuff is heroic and cute but I'm not normal.

I never was normal in the first place! Why the hell would I even try or even bother to be normal?!

Well now that I'm a vampire, I guess there's no point on even trying to be normal.

Jimin was leading me to his house just outside of town and he didn't let go of my hand. You think a vampire would have cold hands since their practically dead.

But his hands were warm and soft and I didn't even know that I was holding his hand until he giggled, which snapped me out of my train of thought but I didn't pull my hand away.

"You seem to have a lot in your mind Kitten. Care to tell me what's on your mind?"

"Can't you just read my mind?"

"I could bit them that would be disrespecting your privacy."

Talk about a gentleman, all he missing now is just a suit and probably a briefcase and boom. He's looks like a gentleman.

"Nothing."

"Kitten I know something's bothering you. Your eyes keep changing colors."

"They do?!"

"I think that's your vampire charm. Your eyes change when you feel something but your words saying something said."

"So I can't lie technically?"

"That depends. You have the right to name the colors after your feelings."

"What color are they now?"

"One of them is red while the other one is blue. Sadness and anger?"

"Jeez just name all of them for me them. But wait, if your a vampire then what's your charm?"

"I guess to help people cheer up with my words when they feel sad or angry. I can't stand to see people like that. Especially knowing that I can do something to help then feel better."

"And your brother?"

"He Can make his mate fall to his knees just with one finger. And believe, his mate will gladly fall underneath him."

"Is his mate a vampire?"

"No, he's a human."

"But what about your sister?"

"She's a witch, but if I had to guess if she ever were to become a vampire, it would always be just to be happy and being able to cheer people up when they really need it."

"So did you really mean all those things you sad back there when you turned me?"

By the time we reached the front of his house, he pulled me but so close your faces were touching and his hand was in the back of my head and my hands were just on hovering over my sides.

"Of course I do. I would I never lie about anything like that. After all, you may be stubborn but you are adorable."

Jimin's pov