Part 3

You were about to drift off before a gentle knock jolts you awake.
"Come in"

the door knob starts jiggling vigorously and you hear some silent cursing coming from the other side
"You twist it!"
you hear a faint curse, the door opens to reveal a small deku scrub.
You start giggling which then turned into full blown laughing. Izuku gives you a unamused expression before joining in with the laughter.

"Shush you cucumber heads, you have school tomorrow!" All might shouts from the other room

"Sure thing Banana hair" you shout before turning your attention back to Izuku.
"So, Izuku, What brings you here this fine evening?"
"I was just going to see if you were hyped about school tomorrow?"

"Of course i am my little broccoli! why wouldn't i be?"
the sudden realization hit you the you just called him your little broccoli, your eyes widen and you blush so much that you could make a beetroot proud. he just chuckles and starts walking out the door.

"Wait..."
Izuku turns back and your heart rate increases "Um... I.."
your expression turns into a frown "Lets do our best tomorrow"
you look up the him and throw your fist in the air to show your enthusiasm. He just smiles again and closes the door, your eyes fill with tears as you silently curse to yourself.

"why didn't you tell him you stupid human being"
the tears escape your eyes and flow down your cheeks as you lay back down.

dekus POV

"dammit izuku that was the perfect chance"
i put my head in my hands and decided i would tell her tomorrow, i made my way home and went to sleep hoping that tomorrow would go as planned

AH! Three re writes in one night? What is wrong with me?
I'm having fun. Sorry it's short XD