12

words that look like this are thoughts.

All Might smiles awkwardly as you stare at him in confusion. You soon realise what he was doing and smirk

"And what do you suppose you were recording on that phone Mr??" You say with a sly grin

"N-NOTHING Y/N I WAS JUST CHECKING IF THE AIR CONDITIONER WAS WORKING"

You break out into laughter and Izuku did the same.

"So you threw your phone across the room??" You ask, still laughing.

~Izuku POV~

I have the best idea

~Your POV~

I was still laughing at all Might when something unexpected happened.

Izuku came up and out his arm around my shoulder. WHAT IS HE DOING OH MY GOD, IM ABOUT TO FAINT

"So.....All Might, from what I've gathered you ship Y/N and I. Is that correct??" Izuku said smugly

I turn back to all Might only to see his cheeks puffed out and his face red. Is he holding back a squeal??

Funnily enough he started squeeling seconds after I had thought that.

"OMIGOSH YOU TEO ARE THE CUTEST PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD,EVENMICANDAIZAWA THIGNTHATANDOMIGODYOU NEEDTO BETOGETHER" he quickly shouts

Izuku removes his arm and covers his mouth while laughing. Please put your arm back.

"Sorry to burst your bubble All Might but Y/N has absolutely no romantic interest in me" he stops laughing "I only see her as a friend, and she only sees me as a friend aswell."

YOU WOT M8, you could've at least asked me you prick!

"Your mother would want you home by now wouldn't she Izuku." You try to keep your cool but You don't know how much longer you can handle this.

"Actually yes, dinner should be ready soon. I'll see you at school tomorrow!" He says while walking out the door. Your eyes fill with tears and you barge past All Might and into your room, you slam the door shut, jump into bed and start sobbing while clutching a pillow.

*knock* *knock*

"What" you say

"May I come in??" All Might asks

"Whatever" you wipe away your tears and try to make it look like you're fine. Obviously you didn't fool All Might. He walks is and extends his hand.

"Toshinori Yagi, I'm your uncle. It's a pleasure to meet you" he smiles

You take his hand with a smile

"Y/N L/N, nice to meet you Uncle Toshi"

He started to tear up when you called him Uncle Toshi. He pulled you in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you" he starts to cry into your shoulder.

Sorry for a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed!  I will try and make longer chapters.