19

"Denki, where are you taking me??"

"No where special really, just thought you could use some cheering up" he replied
Right now you were blindfolded and you had no clue as to what is happening.
"Almost there- watch your step." He helps you up a step "aaaaaand we're here."
He takes off your blindfold, you were in a park filled with Cherry Blossom trees (fuckin love these trees, I don't know why. But I do) not far away from where the two of you were standing, there was a picnic blanket with rose petals scattered everywhere.
"I-I'm confused, you did this for me??"
Before Denki could reply a faint yelling was heard from the other side of the park.
"I....am....HEEEEEERE" All Might was sprinting across the grass and sideways skidded, he landed perfectly next to the blanket with his clothes covered in grass and dirt.
"I'm not late am I??" All Might asks
Your eyes were wide and you didn't know how to react.
"You're just on time All Might" Denki smiles
You start to tear up and you walk towards the blanket. There is a basket with rainbow cupcakes and a bunch of other sweets and fruits inside. There was also a note sitting next to the basket, you pick it up and start to read.

Dear Y/N

We know that you haven't had the best couple of days, so Young Kaminari and I decided to make this day one of the best. We have everything planned out, but of course the activities we have in mind are gonna be a surprise, all except for one. Which we will be doing right now.

You look at all Might with a confused look. Denki comes up behind you and taps you on the shoulder.
"Tag"
You smile and your eyes fill with joy, you immediately start to chase Denki around, All Might was hiding behind a tree hoping he doesn't get spotted.

"Hey pikachu, let's team up on All Might."
He nods and smiles in response. You both start heading for All Might at full speed.

"This is not fair young ones! I don't even think this is allowed!" He screams
while trying to escape the two of you, eventually he trips on air and lands face first into the ground. You help him up while Denki is laughing his ass off in the background.

You and Toshi Join up with Denki who ha shelled himself to a lollipop. You take a seat and Toshi does the same.

"This day isn't even half over and it's already been amazing" you tear up "thank you guys so much"

Toshi and Denki smile while pulling you in for a hug.

"You're gonna love the other activities we have planned Young Y/N"

""I'm sure I will" you smile

These little things ~~~ mean its a time skip

~~~~

"A FERRIS WHEEL, I HAVENT BEEN ON ONE OF THESE SINCE I WAS A KID" you shout

"Yep, and after this we're gonna go see a movie" Denki says

"BES DAY EVER"

You could not explain how happy you are that Toshi and Denki went through so much trouble to make this day perfect, you had even forgotten why you were sad in the first place. You go to start lining up for the Ferris wheel when you spot something out of the corner of your eye...it was deku and Uraraka...holding hands. You didn't even realize Denki was talking to you until he clicked his fingers in front of your face.

"You're a bit out of it Y/N, what are you staring at??"
Denki looks in the directions your staring and immediately spots Deku.

"That son of a bitch" he whispers "just ignore them, today is just gonna keep getting better. Trust me"

Denki pulls you in for a hug. You hug back, but you can't help but feel like somethign is off about the whole, "Deku being shitty at you" situation, Something just wasn't right, you brush it off as it was your turn to hop on the Ferris wheel. You take one last glance at Deku before going into the cart.
he was staring at you, with an extremely sad expression on his face.
"
HOLY SHIT HOW THE EVER LOVING MAJESTIC FUCKING EAGLES DID I GET 20 THOUSAND READS, THATS ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLING.
Once again, I'm sorry the chapters aren't the longest. But thank you so much for reading this story, I never expected that so many people would like it.
And also
YA BOI IS GETTIN A DEKU HOODIE FOR MAH BIRTHDAY. IM ALSO GETTIN A KORO- SENSEI PILLOW, IM SO EXCITED.
Anyway XD thanks again for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!