Epilogue

After questioning, Patrick was sent home. No one took the news of Dustin's death easy. Tammy broke down uncontrollably, screaming in tears. The guys cried, even Diamond.

But that wasn't it. Patrick yelled and screamed at Diamond about all of the lies, and the affair she had with Anthony. He broke up with her, and told her his feelings about her will never be the same. This made her cry more, especially when he stormed upstairs and tried to retrieve Owen.

Dustin's funeral took place a week later. No one was calm. Almost half of the school came to see Dustin one last time before his burial.

A few weeks later, Patrick got full custody of Owen, allowing Diamond to see him only twice a month due to his hatred towards her now.

As for Anthony, he easily went to the hospital to get the bullet removed. After that, he was totally fine.

A few months later, Diana Mikayla Breeding was born. Tammy was heartbroken that Dustin couldn't be there for the birth of their daughter, but she managed to pull through.

In the month of June, Diamond gave birth to Antonio Ricardo Gonzalez. Of course Anthony was present for the birth. Later on, Anthony finally succeeded on getting Diamond all to himself. Diamond agreed to be his girl, and promised to never treat him the way she treated Patrick. Only because she knew how crazy Anthony was, and she knew what he was capable of.

Anthony stopped drug dealing for a little while for his son, but was arrested for the possession of hand guns without license. He was released six months later.

Soon after, Diamond found herself pregnant again with another baby boy. Her and Anthony decided to move back to Puerto Rico, leaving behind other friends and family. Diamond still keeps in touch with Tammy, her mother and Owen, either by Skype or phone call. So, does Anthony when it comes to his boys.

But let's just say...

Nothing will ever be the same...

___________________________________________

Thank You to EVERYONE who read this story! It was originally supposed to be longer, but I was getting sick and tired of writing this lol But I hope you guys enjoyed!