1

Yoongi woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. Damn did he hate the alarm clock, it made the most annoying beeping noise in the world. Yoongi turned it off and made his way to the bathroom to wash his face and get changed.

"Yoongi? I made you breakfast! Hurry before it gets cold."

Yoongi heard his mother call from the bottom of the stairs.

"Sure! I'll be there in a minute. Thanks!"

Yoongi replied to his mother. He put on his burgundy hoodie, black skinny jeans and black converse and went downstairs to eat.

"Your food is on the table, I made you pancakes."

His mother said as soon as Yoongi came down. Yoongi went to the kitchen to find his breakfast. It looked so good. Yoongi are as much as he could until he was full, he had his exams today so he needed to have a good breakfast.

"Did you revise well?"

Yoongi's mother asked. Yoongi nodded his head and said

"Yeah, I did. I revised every day for 4 weeks. Reading as many books as possible! I will do my best."

Yoongi looked at the time and saw he had to leave. He grabbed his black beanie and put it on, grabbed his back pack and left the house. He decided to catch the bus today, so he made his way to the bus stop, where he saw his good friend Kim Taehyung.

"Hey yoongi! You catching the bus today?"

Taehyung asked. Yoongi smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I am! Looks like you are going to be stuck with me, haha."

He laughed and showed his cute gummy smile. While Taehyung and Yoongi were talking for a good 5 minutes, their bus came. Taehyung and Yoongi got on and went to go sit at the back, where their favourite spot of this bus is.

"Um, excuse me? What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

Taehyung said, he was clearly pissed off. Sitting where Taehyung and Yoongi normally would sit, sat another boy. He looked up at Taehyung and said:

"S-sitting here.. sorry, is this y-your normal seat..? I can move.."

Taehyung smirked. Yoongi just stood there, not knowing what to do or say.

"Yeah. You better move. You new or something?! Everyone knows this is mine and Yoongi's seat. Move!"

Taehyung sounded mean, and cold. Yoongi just sat by the other window and gestured Taehyung to sit next to him. There were three seats, meaning if the new boy didn't move, Taehyung would have to sit by him.

"What?! I am not sitting by this freak. Move now before I punch you!"

Taehyung threatened the boy. The boy looked like he was about to cry, but instead he just got up and moved. Yoongi tried not to pay attention to it, but he knew that seeing the boy upset made him feel guilty.

Finally they were at school now. Taehyung and Yoongi got off the bus to find their 4 other friends: Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.

"Hi guys!"

Hoseok said as he approached Tae and Yoongi.

"Hey, you will never guess what!"

Taehyung said to Hoseok and the other 3 came over to them.

"What happened?"

Hoseok asked, he really wanted to know now. Taehyung pointed to the new boy.

"See him? He's a freak! He was in mine and Yoongi's seat and he is so weird..."

"Wow, what a weirdo. I bet he has no friends, haha."

Namjoon added. All of them mocked the boy, except for Yoongi. Yoongi didn't want to, he felt bad for the boy. But he couldn't do anything.

"We should go to class now. Come on Jungkook, me and you have science."

Jimin said. Jimin and Jungkook left to go to their class. Namjoon and left to go to P.E and Hoseok left to go to Maths.

"We should probably go to our lessons too, Tae."

Said Yoongi. Taehyung was still chucking to himself after the conversation with his friends he had about the new kid.

"Yeah, ok. We have history, let's go."

Taehyung said as he stopped laughing. Yoongi and Taehyung went to class. Nobody was there yet, nobody except the new kid. He was sat in the corner near the window.
Taehyung approached him, Yoongi followed him.

"Come on Tae, lets just sit down and wait for the teacher. Ok?"

Yoongi tried to pull Taehyung away. He really didn't want a fight to start, he had his maths exam later and he really didn't want to be stressed.

"Hey freak! I see you have no friends. Weirdo, just go talk to someone it's not hard! Jeez, how dumb are you?"

Taehyung mocked the new boy, while Yoongi stared awkwardly away.

"Well.. I am n-new.. I haven't had the chance yet.."

The new kid said. He sounded anxious and scared, Yoongi really wanted to tell Taehyung to stop but he couldn't.

"Are you talking back to me? How fucking dare you.."

And with that, Yoongi heard a slap. Taehyung slapped the boy really hard, the boy had a slight cut on his lip. He held his lip and stared at Taehyung.

"What the heck was that for?"

He said. He was clearly pissed off, but also looked as if he was going to cry. Unfortunately, Taehyung noticed he was on the verge of tears.

"Aww what's wrong? You going to cry? You better not tell the teacher or there will be more where that came from, freak!"

Taehyung and Yoongi went to sit down. The boy just sat down. The rest of the students came in followed by the teacher.

"Alright class, take out your books and turn to page 56. Read that and answer the questions in your other books. You have 30 minutes."

Said the teacher. The class was silent as everyone worked. Yoongi was quite surprised the teacher didn't introduce the new kid, maybe he just forgot about it? Yoongi wanted to know his name...