7

School was over for the day. Jin and Yoongi were just at their dorm, but it was quite awkward since Yoongi kissed Jin. Yoongi was just in the living room playing on his X-Box. Jin was in his room, but it was silent. Yoongi couldn't hear him at all. That was ok though, Yoongi liked the quiet. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Yoongi went to open it. "Hello..? Huh? What are you doing here Taehyung?" Yoongi was shocked, he started feeling anxious as Taehyung was stood at his door. "I found out where your dorm is...." Taehyung said. "And? What do you want? If you're going to ask me to come back to you guys, the answer is no. Spread rumours about me all you want, I don't care. I don't want Jin to feel lonely anymore." Yoongi raised his voice a little. He didn't know that Jin was stood by his bedroom door, listening to the conversation. 

"You're really and idiot, Min Yoongi." Taehyung said, he gave Yoongi a dark stare. "Am I? Am I really?" Yoongi started to get annoyed at Taehyung being here. He really just wnated to slam the door in his face, but that would cause more problems... 

"Why the hell would you choose that freak over your friends? I just don't understand! Why? He's weird! He's got no friends other than you and he doesn't deserve you Yoongi." Taehyung explained, trying to get Yoongi back. Yoongi was scared to say what he was about to say, but he said it anyway. "Because... I love Kim Seokjin."

Silence. 

Yoongi still didn't know that Jin was listening to their conversation. Taehyung started to laugh. "What's so funny? I love him End of story." Yoongi raised his voice. "Seriously? So you're what, gay or something?" Taehyung smirked. "That's not your business. I just love Kim Seokjin, and I hate seeing him getting hurt because of you all! It's not fair!" Yoongi said, as a tear left his eye. Thinking about Jin getting hurt made him sad. Taehyung looked at Yoongi, and he walked away. Yoongi closed the door, and saw Seokjin. He looked so innocent, so sweet. Yoongi just wanted to hug him, kiss him.. 

"So, you heard huh?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah.. I did. Th-thanks so much... I..." Jin was cut off bye Yoongi wrapped his arms around him. Yoongi buried his face in Jin's neck and Jin hugged him back. "I.. i didn't know you were the hugging type.." Jin stuttered. His lip still hurt from being punched earlier. "I'm not. But i am when it comes to you. I could hug you all day..." Yoongi said, still hugging Jin tightly. "I'm sorry.. Jin Hyung. I will protect you from now on. I am not leaving your side." 

It was an hour later. Yoongi was in his room studying, but he heard a knock on his door. "Come in.." Yoongi said. The door opened, and Jin walked in. "I'm going to make food" Jin said. Yoongi nodded his head and said "Yeah, ok." "I'll make noodle soup." "O-ok.. By the way, how are your wounds? Do you need help to change the bandagdes?" Yoongi asked. "It hurts to lift my arms, but i'll be fine." Jin smiled. Jin left the room and ordered the pizza. He was stood by his bedroom door as he was just putting his phone in his pocket. But he felt something warm around his waist. 

"Y-Yoongi?" Jin asked. "What are you-" Yoongi back hugged Jin.. Jin was startled at first, but he found Yoongi so cute. "I need to change your bandages... Hyung." Yoongi said. Finally Jin gave in. Yoongi removed Jin's jumper and removed the bangdages. He looked at Jin's self harm scars, he teared up a little seeing them. Jin stroked Yoongi's cheek. "Sh~ Don't worry about them.." Yoongi nodded his head and wiped the tears. He put cream on the cuts and bruises and then put the bandages on. He accidentally moved his arm across Jin's arm, touching the scars. He felt the bumps and he quickly moved his hand away. "S-sorry.. my hand slipped..." Yoongi said. "It's ok. Th-thanks Yoongi... I appreciate it." Jin smiled at Yoongi. "It's ok.. You know, i could help you with the cooking... If you want?" Yoongi asked. Jin noddes his head and smiled. 

Both of them had finished cooking and they were eating. "Jin, you're a really good cook.." Yoongi smiled. "Heh, thanks! I love food, so I know a lot about cooking.." Yoongi smiled at Jin. He just loved looking at Jin's cute face. He loved everything about him. "So.. earlier when you told Taehyung you loved me... In what way do you mean?" Jin asked. "Yah! How many hugs do I need to give you so you know Jinnie!?" Jin smirked and said "A lot, hehe." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You're just saying that to get loads of hugs from me, aren't you?" Jin laughed. "Hm, maybe." He smirked. Yoongi laughed, he didn't mind hugging Jin whenever. He loved Jin, a lot. 

After food, they cleaned up. It was getting late and they were both tired. "Yoongi, I am going to bed now..." Yoongi grabbed Jin's wrist. "Huh? What's wrong Yoongi?" Jin asked. "Y-you.. can come sleep in my bed tonight..." Yoongi said nervously, scared of being rejected. "Really? Ok!" Jin smiled. They both got ready for bed and went to Yoongi's room to sleep. When Yoongi was sleeping, Jin hugged him in his sleep. They looked so cute. Before falling asleep, Jin whispered in Yoongi's ear 

"I love you, Yoongi..."