8

Yoongi woke up, he was really warm. He rubbed his eyes and saw a pair of arms wrapped tightly around his waist. He turned around and saw Jin snuggled up next to him, with his arms wrapped around him. Yoongi played with Jin's hair.

"Stop that, it tickles..." Jin groaned. Rubbing his eyes. "Heh, sorry. I can't help myself.." Yoongi chuckled. Both of them sat up and stared at eachother for a few seconds. "I.. should go make us some breakfast.." Jin said, breaking the silence. Yoongi nodded his head. Before making breakfast, Jin went to have a quick shower, while Yoongi just sat on the bed. He was anxious to go to class, as he knew he, at one point would have to face his old friends. But, something clicked in his mind.... 

Yoongi realised something. Whenever they would beat Jin up, he noticed they would be extremely close to him. They would look at his face a lot, mainly his lips. He remembered being with them sometimes, and hearing them say that Jin was cute, but then covering it up by saying he was still a freak and a weirdo. Does his old friends, Seokjin's bullies, have a crush on Jin? Yoongi was starting to think about all the times he would see them look at Jin. Yoongi got a bit jealous. Jin was his, well.. not just yet as they weren't dating just yet, but soon, Yoongi knew that Jin was going to be his! 

Jin came out of the shower, he put on plain black jeans and a mint green hoodie. "Hey Yoongi" He said when he went back to Yoongi's room. Yoongi was already dressed In a burgundy jumper and black jeans. "Oh, hey Jin.." Yoongi said. Jin could see Yoongi frowning a little. Jin sat next to him and held Yoongi's chin. "What's troubling you?" Jin pouted. "Nothing, it's ok. I'm fine." Yoongi looked away. "I'm not dumb Yoongi. I can tell when something is bothering you." 

Yoongi sighed. "I think... My old friends have a crush on you." Jin looked shocked. "No! If they did they wouldn't beat me up, and mock me.." Jin tried to explain. "Think about it hyung, they are always really close to you when hurting you. I see Taehyung, and the others always looking at your face, especially your lips..." Yoongi looked away from Jin. "Well... If they do, why does it bother you?" Jin asked. "B-because... I.. I want you to be mine.. and only mine..." Yoongi kept looking away from Jin. He felt Jin moving around, and then two arms around him. Jin was behind him, hugging him and not letting go. "If you want me, then I'm yours. Why didn't you say? And.. If I didn't love you, why would I kiss you? Why would I sleep next to you?" Jin kept hugging Yoongi. "You're right.. Hyung, sorry..." Yoongi looked at Jin, Jin's eyes were sparkling. "We're dating then, ok Yoongi?" Jin smiled. "Really?" Yoongi was so happy. "Really." Jin replied. They kissed eachother, and went to the kitchen. Yoongi sat down while Jin made breakfast. 

"Need any help Hyung?" Yoongi asked. "No, it's ok." Jin smiled. Yoongi nodded his head and went on his phone. He looked through his messages and saw one from Namjoon. 

~On text~

Namjoon: Why don't you just come back to us?

Yoongi: Because, I hate you all. The way you treat Jin is disgusting! 

Namjoon: Well... You're going to have to go through what he goes through now, you know that right? 

Yoongi: I don't care, do what you want. Me and Jin are... 

Yoongi stopped himself from typing that. He didn't want anyone to know about him and Jin just yet, so he deleted it. Jin placed a plate of pancakes in front of Yoongi. "Thanks hyung, it looks delicious." Yoongi put his phone away and ate. After they finished breakfast, Yoongi had a cup of coffee and Jin and Yoongi left. They had an hour before class started, so they sat down by the tree and just talked. 

"Well well well... Who do we have here?" Yoongi looked up and saw Taehyung. "Tae, just go away. You're not wanted here." Yoongi replied as calm as he could. "I need to talk to your little friend." Taehyung said. Jin just stayed quiet, he didn't want to speak.. scared he would cause something. "I don't trust you." Yoongi said, he knew Taehyung would just hurt Jin again, and Yoongi was sick of seeing Jin covered in scars. After all, Jin was his everything. "I promise, I will bring him back to you. Just give us 10 minutes!" Taehyung raised his voice, sounding intimidating. Yoongi looked at Jin, then back at Tae. "Sorry, no. He's staying with me whether you like that or not." Yoongi said, he saw Taehyung get really annoyed by that, but he didn't care. He didn't want to risk his boyfriend any harm. Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked away. 

"Th-thanks..." Jin said. "It's fine, you didn't think I would let him take you away just for you to get hurt? No, I wont let that happen." Yoongi said and he smiled at Jin. No one was around, they had to get to class. Jin and Yoongi were in the same class. Before they left to go to class, Yoongi kissed Jin on the lips. It lasted around 6 seconds. When they pulled away, Jin blushed and awkwardly looked away, while Yoongi just looked at Jin and smirked. They walked to class together, when they got in Yoongi and Jin saw Jimin. Jimin gave Jin and Yoongi a mean stare while Jin and Yoongi sat down. The lesson went on as usual, nothing in particular happened. 

Lunch time came around. "Hyung, I am going to buy lunch ok?" Yoongi said to Jin. Jin nodded his head and he sat under the tree. "I'll buy you something too ok?" Yoongi smiled. "You don't have to..." "No, it's the least I can do as you made me breakfast this morning!" Yoongi laughed. Jin nodded his head and sat by the tree, on his phone.. But someone came up behind him... 

~Hey guys! I hope you're liking this so far! If you do, please vote and leave a comment :3 What's your favourite BTS ship? And what's your favourite ship with Jin? :P Hope you enjoy this story ;D Love youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~