19

Hey guys! So before we start this chapter, I just want to say that the next chapter will be the last chapter. I am going to do another fanfic soon, so look forward to that~ Anyway, on with this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi woke up, falling off the couch with a thud. What the hell was that dream...? He dreamt that Jin had died and Yoongi got hit by a car... Yoongi's heart was beating. That felt so real! Yoongi looked at the time, it was time for school, but Yoongi didn't want to go. He had a bad headache anyway. He got up and made cereal for breakfast, since he didn't want to cook. He sat and ate. After he ate, he decided to text Jin.

Yoongi: Hey, hyung?

Jin: Hi Yoongi, you ok?

Yoongi: no, i'm not. I had a bad dream... and it scared me.

Jin: Wanna talk about it?

Yoongi: I.. came to visit you and bring your plush, but when i was there they told me you died. I got so upset and overwhelmed that i ran out and accidentally got hit by a car... I'm so upset, i'm not going to class.

Jin: Awww Yoongi... It's ok.. I wish i was there to hug you... *virtual hug*

Yoongi: Me too.. I hope you're out soon. You will get better hyung! People survive cancer all the time!!

Jin: Hm, maybe.. Anyway, i have to go. I love you so much Yoongichi!!

Yoongi: Yoongichi? Cute. i like it. Anyway, love you too Jinnie hyungggg... Byeee!

Jin: Byeee~ <3

Yoongi sighed. "What would I do without him...?" He thought out loud. Yoongi decided to just laze around. He made pot noodles and just watched TV all day.

"Really?" Jin was shocked. The doctor nodded his head. "How are you going to tell Yoongi?" the doctor asked. "I.. I'll tell him tomorrow..." Jin said. The doctor nodded his head and left.

Yoongi fell asleep on the couch. He had the same nightmare again, he woke up in shock. "AH! Why does this nightmare keep happening?!" Yoongi cried. He missed Jin like hell. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. His hair was messy, he had eye bags, he was a mess. He got frustrated with himself, and he punched the mirror. It cracked, and shattered, cutting Yoongi's hand in the process. He cleaned the cuts and wrapped a bandage around them, then cleaned up the mess. He couldn't leave it like that so he ordered a new mirror.

Yoongi left his dorm and left the school. He went for a walk. It started to rain, so he went to a café. "Hey, can I get.. tw- i mean one Frappuccino please?" Yoongi sighed, he was so used to ordering for 2. "Sure thing. We'll bring it to you when it's ready." She smiled. Yoongi took a seat by a window, watching the rain hit it. Soon, he had his drink. It was nice and warm. He added 2 sugars and drank it.

Soon, Yoongi left and sat on a park swing at the park. He was alone, cold and wet from the rain, but he didn't care. He just wanted Jin back. He put his ear phones in and listened to sad songs.

"Hey, what are you doing here cutie?" A voice said. Yoongi looked up and saw Lisa. "Please don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood." Yoongi said, looking at his phone. Lisa sat next to him. "Why are you into Jin anyway? I could be way better. You're missing out.." Lisa said and Yoongi wanted to slap her. He took out his ear phones. "I said don't talk to me." Yoongi snarled. "Geez, ok sorry. But... I thought,  maybe we could go on a date tonight?" She asked. "No, I have a boyfriend. I don't like you Lisa. Stop asking me." Yoongi got aggravated, so he stood up and left, leaving Lisa alone.

Yoongi got back to his dorm. He sat on the couch. He took out his phone and messaged Jin.

Yoongi: Hey Jin!

Jin: Hey yoongi, you ok?

Yoongi: there's this girl called Lisa who keeps flirting with me and I even told her I was with you! She kissed me but I promise I didn't kiss her she kissed me, I pulled away!! Don't be mad at me please?

Jin: oh

Yoongi: please don't break up with me!!

Jin: I could never break up with you~ I love you too much!! Just stay away from her.

Yoongi: ok... do you know Lisa?

Jin: ...lets just say we knew each other as kids, and things didn't end well.

Yoongi: what happened?

Jin: well... she started bullying me for little things even though we were best friends and one day she even hit me, she's not a nice person.

Yoongi: oh, what a bitch!

Jin: yeah.

Yoongi: any news about your illness??? Are you getting better? Please say you are!!

Jin: you'll see Yoongi!!
Jin: you'll see Yoo|
Jin: you'll se|
Jin: you|
Jin: I'm not sure Yoongichi

Yoongi: oh... ok... well tell me if anything gets worse or better!!! I need to know...

Jin: will do~

Yoongi loves his Hyung so much, he would do anything for him. If they broke up? Well, yoongi told himself he would consider never leaving the house again, and even ending his own life. Maybe that was a little far, but Yoongi didn't know what to do without Jin. Before Jin came into Yoongi's life, yoongi was a school bully, a delinquent, some kids even described him as a player or a f*ck boy. But, all that changed when he met Jin. He stopped bullying and became sweet and kind, he didn't break the rules and he turned innocent and pure. He loved Jin for it, and he was terrified that without Jin he would go back to his terrible ways.

'What if Jin does die..' Yoongi thought to himself. 'What will I do? How will I cope..?' He kept asking himself. He started to cry.

Maybe instead of looking at the negatives, Yoongi should look at the positives.