20

This is the last chapter!! So sorry, but don't worry because soon I'm gonna write a Jin centric fan fic!! On with the chapter..~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi rubbed his eyes, he felt two arms wrap around his waist. He looked up in shock and saw none other than Kim Seokjin. "HYUNG?!" Yoongi was shocked. "Am I dreaming? Is it really you?!" Yoongi started to sob. "I wanted to surprise you, im ok!" Jin wiped Yoongi's tears. "I.. i w-was scared you were going to d-die!" Yoongi sobbed harder. "Now, tell me why I would ever leave you..?" Jin pulled Yoongi closer to him, hugging him. "I love you Hyung.." Yoongi sniffled. "I love you too, more than anything." Jin smiled.

It was now time to get up for school. "Hyung? Are you able to go to school today?" Yoongi asked, hoping Jin would say yes. "Of course! I may feel a little ill but if I have to go back to the dorm please forgive me.." Jin smiled. "Sure!" Yoongi smiled. He was so happy that Jin was here. "Hyung...? Am I dreaming..? Are you actually here?" Yoongi sighed. "No, you aren't dreaming, I am here." Jin hugged Yoongi from behind, making him blush. "Hit me then... if it's a dream then I'll wake up." Yoongi smirked. "Hit you? I don't think I have it in me do even flick your ear!" Jin chuckled. Yoongi laughed. "How about instead of hitting you to show you that you aren't dreaming, I do this~" Jin said, he then grabbed Yoongi, turned him around and kissed him on the lips.

"Ok... that was way too real to be a dream." Yoongi blushed and he looked like a strawberry. Jin made breakfast for them both and they sat down to eat. Finally they left to go to class.

"Jin hyung is back!" Jimin shouted as he saw Jin and Yoongi. "Hyung! How are you? Are you ok now? Are you feeling better? Are you in pain? Are you happy? AM I DREAMING?!" Taehyung asked. "I'm fine, I'm ok, I'm feeling better, I'm not in pain, I'm happy and no you are not dreaming." Jin chuckled. "How did you remember exactly what he said?! I couldn't even process what he was saying he said it so fast!!" Namjoon said. Jin just laughed. "It was the middle of the night and Hyung surprised me by just coming in and.." yoongi was interrupted by hoseok.

"Ooooohhh kinky.." (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
"NO! Not that! He just hugged me! And I thought it was a dream until this morning he.." yoongi was interrupted by Hoseok again. "YOONGI YOU DIRTY LIL THING!" "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU I WAS ABOUT TO SAY KISS!!" Yoongi yelled. He then chased Hoseok around the school. Soon they came back though.

"Sorry.." hoseok muttered. He then whispered "We all know you guys didn't just kiss." "HOSEOK!!!" Yoongi and Jin yelled in unison. This was Hoseoks cue to run away again. They sat down and did lessons like usual.

It was lunch time, they all sat together and ate. "HYUNG! I bought new shoes yesterday, what do you think?" Jungkook said showing Jin his new shoes. "Timberlands? They really suit you!" Jin chirped. "He has like, a million pairs of the same shoes. Why??" Namjoon asked. "SPARES!!" Jungkook yelled. "WHY DONT YOU SAY THAT TO TAE? HE IS A GUCCI COLLECTOR!!" Jungkook shouted. "AT LEAST HIS GUCCI ARE ALL DIFFERENT!" Namjoon shouted back. "HE HAS 2 PAIRS OF GUCCI SLIDES!!" "THATS BETTET THAN THE MILLIONS OF TIMBERLANDS YOU HAVE LAYING AROUND IN YOUR WARDROBE AND UNDER YOUR BED!!!" They kept arguing, the others just laughed.

It was the end of the day and Yoongi and Jin were back home. Jin was cooking Japchae for them tonight. Yoongi helped Jin a little by cutting up vegetables. Yoongi sat at the table when Jin brought over two dishes filled with delicious japchae. "That looks so good Hyung!" Yoongi was excited to eat it. "Thankyou~" Jin loved it when people complimented his cooking. They both ate, and it was delicious. "How are you so good at cooking?" Yoongi asked. "Hm, just... taught myself I guess." Jin smiled. "Well you taught yourself well! Ever thought about being a chef?" Yoongi chuckled. "Haha, sometimes, but I prefer to cook for the fun of it and not for a job~" Jin smiled, the smile that Yoongi adored. They ate until they were finished. "I'm going to take a shower Yoongi, I'll be out soon." Jin went to take a shower while Yoongi went to his room and just finished his homework.

Jin came out wearing just a white over sized t shirt and black shorts. He walked to his room and fell asleep on the bed. It was the middle of the night after all.

Yoongi tip toed into Jins room, he laid next to him. "Yoongi..? What are you doing here?" Jin asked yawning. "I was lonely." Yoongi said, before falling asleep cuddling Jin, Jin fell asleep too.

It was the weekend and yoongi woke up to Jins beautiful faceu. "Beautiful.." yoongi whispered. "You know I'm awake right?" Jin said with his eyes still closed. Yoongi fell off the bed out of embarrassment. "YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME?!" Yoongi whined. "Do you always compliment me when I'm asleep?" Jin said, opening his eyes and rubbing them, smirking. "N-NO!" Yoongi pouted. Jin looked at him. "...maybe I do... a little..." Yoongi went really shy and held a pillow infront of his face. "hey, I do it too, you aren't the only one.." Jin chuckled. Yoongi cuddled Jin really tightly. "Yah, I need to make breakfast!" Jin complained. "Too bad, 5 more minutes." Yoongi murmured. "You sound like a child, but fine." Jin sighed and cuddled Yoongi back. "You don't know what life is like without you Hyung. It was so depressing, I had nothing to do. I was so bored all the time and I got so depressed... I hated it Hyung!!" Yoongi sighed. "Aww.. well, I'm here now. I will try not to leave you, but I can't ever make promises. But there is one promise, i could never break up with you~" Jin smiled.

That made Yoongi's heart flutter.

HAIIII GUYSSSS I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS FANFIC!! Yeet it's completed now!!! Ima start a new one soon! Yayayayayayaya!!! Did u like it? Hope you did.. hehe! Anyway, baiii!