13

It was the next day. A small ray of sunshine came to the room. Yoongi and Jin were in the room. Jin was still tied up in the corner, bleeding. Yoongi was on the chair asleep. "Y-yoongi.." Jin whispered, shaking. Yoongi's eyes opened. "Huh..? J-Jin..? Oh my gosh... Jin... are you ok? I am so sorry!!" Yoongi sobbed. "I... I am fine.. but I'm so bloody.. I can't feel my right arm, either." Jin sighed. Yoongi looked at him and frowned. "This didn't go how I expected. I wanted to take you home, I failed Jin... I'm sorry!" Yoongi whispered, looking at the floor. "Don't blame yourself..." Jin said, looking at Yoongi. Yoongi, even though he saw fear in Jins eyes, he still saw sparkle in them too.

The door opened. Someone came down the basement steps, it was Jungkook. "Taehyung says you can both go wash. It will take too long for both of you to take in turns, and we only have one bathroom. So, either you stink or you both go shower." Jungkook said, he was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans. Yoongi and Jin nodded. Jungkook untied them and led them to the bathroom. He closed the door and waited outside. "Hyung..?" Yoongi sighed. "I... um..." Jin stuttered. He didn't really want to shower with anyone, he was insecure of his body enough as it is, even more so with these scars and bruises.

"You guys better hurry the fuck up... we don't have all day." Jungkook yelled. Yoongi sighed. He started to undress. "Um.. what are you doing?" Jin asked. "Going to take a shower? Join me if you want, I advise you do. It might be a while till we can again..." yoongi sighed. Jin's ears went red. He didn't want to show his body to anyone. Yoongi got in the shower and started to wash his hair and body. A minute later, he felt Jin get in too. It was really awkward and they didn't really look at eachother. "Jin... why were you scared to shower?" Yoongi asked. "I... I really... hate my body.." Jin sighed. "What are you talking about?" Yoongi looked at him (NOTHING KINKY GUYS DONT WORRY YOU DONT NEED HOLY WATER NOTHING SMUT HAPPENS... yet... :3 ) "what are you talking about? You have a great body!" Yoongi placed his hand on Jins shoulder. "N..no... I'm fat.. and..." Yoongi stopped Jin from talking. Soon they were done, they got out and changed. Jungkook asked "are ya done yet?" They both said yes. He led them to the kitchen where they had a bowl of cold cereal each. Better than nothing, I guess.

Taehyung came out while they were eating. Jin started to get anxious. "Morning cutie~" Taehyung chirped. "Don't call him that. No one calls him that but me." Yoongi muttered. Taehyung looked at Yoongi and said "really? Don't act like you actually care about him. I told him that you don't love him, don't lie to him." Taehyung smirked. "What? Yes I do! I love him loads!" Taehyung chuckled, and left. Jungkook took Yoongi and Jin back to the basement. He just left them and locked the door.

"These boys are stupid.." Yoongi said, giggling. "What's so funny? This is terrifying.." Jin whined. "Well, they forgot to take our phones." Yoongi smirked "and, I know the location we are in..." Yoongi chuckled. Jin's face lit up. "So, we can call the cops?" He whispered. "Yeah, we can." Yoongi smiled. The door opened. Hoseok came down. Jin looked at him, Yoongi just looked away. "I..." Hoseok was about to speak "don't say anything. We don't want to know. Do you know how much that Taehyung hurt Jin?" Yoongi raises his voice. "Just let me talk! Damnit!" Hoseok yelled. "Whatever.." yoongi muttered. Jin stayed silent, still aching. "Come in guys..." hoseok said. Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung came in.

Jin started to panic again. He ran to the corner of the room and cowered In the corner, he was hugging his knees and sobbing. Yoongi went over to him and played with Jins hair, rubbing circles on his back, trying to calm him down. "Sheesh, calm down..." taehyung rolled his eyes. He seemed annoyed. "We have came to an agreement." Hoseok said. "And that is..?" "We will let you go, if..." Jimin said. "Well? Spit it out!" Yoongi was losing his patience. "Don't call the police. And... we wanted to say.. we are sorry. We really are." Jimin continued. Yoongi raises an eye brow. "You are sorry?" Yoongi smirked. "Uh, yeah." Taehyung said. "Sorry? Sorry for breaking my god damn boy friend? Sorry for physically hurting him?! Sorry for that?" Yoongi shouted. Jin cries more, Yoongi wiped his tears and cuddled him. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the police if you free us." Yoongi said. "We will make it up to you. We will stop bullying you, we realise this is wrong. And we are sorry." Jungkook said. "Taehyung has a mental illness. He's also a bit of a sadist.. and we are sorry. It wont happen again, and there won't be any bullying. We would even like to be your friend... but we understand if you say no." Namjoon added.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you both." Taehyung said. Jin loooked up and looked at Tae in the eyes. "R-really.? You are sorry?" Jin asked. "Yeah... I'm sorry." Taehyung looked at Jin with glassy eyes. A tear fell down his cheek. "I... I'm a mess... when I was young, my dad abused me... I got bullied, I tried to commit suicide multiple times. I don't know how to take my anger out on things. Jin, you are beautiful... but now I see... yoongi really loves you, and I need to respect that. I'm sorry.. I really am..." taehyung sobbed. Jin looked at Yoongi. "I... I understand. We won't call the police, but you better make it up to us.." Jin said. "Th-Thankyou..." Taehyung wiped away his tears. They led them up to the door. "You are free to go." Taehyung smiled. "Will you be at school Monday?" Jin asked. "Yes, we will. See you then... Seokjin..." Taehyung faked a smile. They left, Tae shut the door. He was disgusted with himself. He wanted to die, he wanted to just go to hell. What had he done? What if Jin needed therapy? What if Jin does something stupid like take his own life? Taehyung was really sorry.

Taehyung felt like he wanted to die, as it was true that he loved Seokjin as well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this. Oh my... my arms and hands are hurting like hell. I need to take a break now, bye friendssss! :D