15

It was the middle of the night. Yoongi woke up to his phone getting a notification. Jin was wrapped tightly around Yoongi, but he didn't mind. He found it cute anyway. He grabbed his phone trying not to wake Jin. He had a text.

Jimin: Hey, you awake?

Yoongi: well I am now...

Jimin: well do you wanna hang out with me at lunch? The others are going to the library, but I'm not. What do you say?

Yoongi: what about Jin?

Jimin: he will be fine.

Yoongi: I don't wanna leave him...

Jimin: Fine, I guess you can bring him along...

Yoongi: ok then. Now I need to sleep, bye.

Jimin: Bye Hyung~

It was the morning. Jin was still wrapped tightly around Yoongi. "Hyung? Wake up~" yoongi chirped. Jin's eyes fluttered open. "Hey yoongi..." He said as he rubbed his eyes. "You sleep well?" Yoongi asked. "Y-yeah.." Jin yawned. Jin got out of bed and went to his room to get changed. He put on a pink hoodie and black jeans and went to the kitchen to make pancakes. Yoongi came out wearing a mint coloured hoodie with black jeans. "Hyung, is your favourite colour pastel pink?" Yoongi asked. "Y-yeah.." Jin smiled. Yoongi found that so cute. "That's adorable..."

Jin and Yoongi were now on their way to class. They had the same class so when they got in, they sat down next to eachother. They were earlier than everyone else, so they were alone. Yoongi pushed his seat to jins desk. "Hey Hyung~" "Oh hi Yoongi." Jin chucked. Jimin came into the class. "Yoongi?" Jimin asked. Jin saw Jimin and looked at the floor. "Hey Jin.. I'm sorry about what happened..." Jimin apologised. "It's ok... I guess.." Jin smiled. "Great! So, you can hang out with me and Yoongi at lunch today, ok?" Jimin smiled. Jin nodded his head and Jimin went to go sit down. Yoongi went back to his desk.

It is now lunch time. Jin sat on a bench when Yoongi approached him. "Hi Yoongi." Jin said. Yoongi gave a little wave and sat next to him. Soon, Jimin came along and sat by Yoongi. Yoongi was in the middle of Jin and Jimin. Jin just ate one sandwich for lunch, Jimin had a wrap and Yoongi had a sandwich also. "So, is everything ok with us 3 now?" Jimin asked. Jin and Yoongi nodded their heads. "Sure.." Yoongi smiled. "So... you two are dating?" Jimin asked. "Yeah! We are." Yoongi said and looked at Jin. Jin just nodded his head. "You ok Hyung?" Yoongi asked Jin. "Yeah.. I'm ok." Jin said, almost with no expression or emotion. Yoongi could tell something was on Jin's mind, he suspected it was the incident with Yoongi and Jimin but he wasn't too sure.

After class, Yoongi got in the dorm. He didn't see Jin anywhere. "Hyung?" Yoongi called out. No answer. "Hm.. guess he's not home yet." Yoongi said to himself. He went to the kitchen and made himself toast, as he was a little hungry. Jin came out the bathroom, but his eyes were red, as if he had been crying? "Hyung, there you are! Do you want some toast?" Yoongi asked, but then noticed Jins sad face. He sat Jin down on the sofa. "What's wrong? If you are worried about the incident with Jimin, it didn't mean anything and it's over now. Don't you worry." Yoongi said and he patted Jins head. "It's not that.." Jins words surprised Yoongi. "Well then, what?" Yoongi asked, concerned. "I... I don't want to talk about it..." jin said, a tear rolled down his cheek. "What? You're crying! Tell me..? Please?" Yoongi started to feel emotional seeing Jin cry. Jin had his knees to his chest, he just stared at his knees while hugging them close to him. Yoongi remember something, that happened a while ago. He quickly grabbed jins arm and rolled up his sleeve.

More scars, more than before. And they were bleeding, red and sore. "Jin!!" Yoongi raised his voice. "I said I don't want to talk about it!" Jin yelled. "No! Why are you doing this to yourself? Tell me now!" Yoongi yelled back. Jin went silent. "Jin.. please... I want to help you, but I can't if I don't know what's wrong.." yoongi sobbed. "M-my... father..." Jin cried. "What about your father..?" Yoongi asked. "He...he... abused me.. as a child... and... it just..." Jin tried to finish his sentence, but he couldn't. Yoongi hugged him tightly. "Why didn't you tell me..? I would help you through it.." Yoongi cried into Jins shoulder. "I didn't want to be a burden..." Jin sighed. "You are never a burden to me... I love you!" Yoongi raises his voice while tears dropped onto his lap. "My father would beat me... he'd hurt me emotionally, physically... sometimes he would sexually assault me... It just... scarred me..." Jin sobbed. "I understand... but you can't blame yourself for this. I'm here, you have me and I won't let anyone hurt you..." Yoongi tried to form a soft smile while the tears fell to his cheeks. "Th-Thankyou... Yoongi." "Jin?" "What is it Yoongi?" "I love you~" "I love you too."

It was the next day. Jin woke up, but he was really hot and he had a sore throat. He felt really ill. Jin decided it would be best not to go to school today so he could rest. Yoongi knocked on Jins door. "Come in..." Yoongi heard a raspy voice from behind the door. He opened the door and saw Jin, looking extremely pale. "Oh my.. are you ok?!" Yoongi was really concerned. "Yeah..." Jin coughed. "I don't think I can go to school today, though." Jin said, hugging an oversized bear that sat on his bed. "Oh, that's ok. I would stay here but... I have an important presentation today, sorry Hyung~ I'll take care of you when I'm back, ok?" Yoongi frowned, he wanted to stay home and care for Jin, but he couldn't. "Hey, it's ok.. I'll be fine. It's not like I can't walk, haha~" Jin smiled. Yoongi was already ready for school. "Have you eaten?" Jin asked. "Yeah..." yoongi replied. "Well, you should go then. Have a good day Yoongi!" Jin tried to sound as happy as he could for Yoongi, but Yoongi was still concerned. "Ok... Bye hyung~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tbh I have a sore throat too so jin I know how u feel :(