The New Kid: Pt. 4

This morning...

Namjoon was walking to school and when he passed 13 houses down, he heard the front door of the house open and out walked Ariana. He felt pretty stupid that he lost. Ariana walked up to him and said, " I guess I win".

She looked nervously at him and said, " So, where will you take me".

" Hmmm... I do not know", he sighed

She put crossed her arms and said, " Well, that is okay. IF you know soon, you can tell me"

" What if I take you somewhere surprise?", he asked

She smiled and was ok with that. She still had one doubt.

On their way, she asked, " So, you are a rapper I suppose ?"

" Yeah, I go by Runch Randa by my rap fans", he answered

( Sorry about that name thing. I just thought I could a little stage name in this. Same may apply for Ariana)

" Oooh, nice stage name!", she said.

They both were talking and laughing all the way to school. In the hallway, she was tripped again by Sehun and his shoe. Namjoon luckily got her from falling and he could not take it anymore. He stopped and turned to Sehun.

* In Korean

" Hey Sehun, what did you just do right now?", he asked in anger.

Sehun sighed and replied, " Oh, I just made her fall like yesterday."

" Look, you try to mess with her, you mess with me first, understand?", he said

Sehun scoffed and asked, " Since when were you so nice towards this girl. Look at her, she is so quiet and short. She will never belong here".

" Easy for you to say, she will be one of us. You will see", he scoffed

Sehun rolled his eyes and muttered,"Whatever, keep her. She will be no use to any of us."

Ariana looked down and sniffled. Namjoon told her, " Just ignore him, he is always like this. Very rude and cold hearted like some of the other popular kids here."

She asked, " But, I am a little confused. Apart from almost all the popular kids here, why are so nice to me?"

" Listen, just because I am popular does not mean I am not nice to anyone. Besides, you are pretty cool for a girl".

The little Ariana blushed and smiled.

Ariana's Perspective:

Did he just call me cool for a girl? Oh my god, HE IS SOOO NICE!!!!

WAIT?! What is going on with me? I am just friends with him...

But, still he is sooo nice...