Is this goodbye: Part 2

Namjoon's Perspective:

Since I did not see her lately, I found the next idea that popped in my head. That was to go to her house in the morning. I walked up to her house and rang the doorbell, it was her mom this time.

" May I help you?", she asked

I looked inside her house, " Hi! I am Namjoon and I live 13 houses down. "

She looked confused as to why I would come to her house.

I continued, " You see, I am her friend and I wanna know where she is"

She still had no idea what was I doing at her front door. Then, she looked at my uniform and understood why I was here.

" Ah, you from same school as her? Isn't it?", she asked

I nodded and she replied, " I don't know what happened. She refuses to go to school because she keeps complaining about how she is not safe at school. She does not want come outside. But, I will try help her come back"

" Ok thank you!", I said and walked up. I definitely know she is hiding something from me.

Ariana's Perspective:

I looked outside my window and saw him. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I did it for his own good. My mom came back to my room.

" Honey, why are you doing this?", my mom asked

I shrugged, " Doing what?"

" Look at what you are doing to your friends. They really are worried", she explained

I told her, " What's the point? I just need time alone"

" Honey, I can't keep telling the school same reason for absence. It won't be acceptable", she said

" I just don't want to, Mom. I don't feel ok", I said turned away

My mom reassured, " Look, just please tell me you will go to school tomorrow. Do it for my sake"

I did not want to, but she gave me no choice.

" I will", I said

But in my mind, I wanted to ask her that question. Except, I could not have the courage to do it.

The next day....

I walked in the class and wore my jacket hood over my head to avoid contact with Namjoon. But, I was almost caught until the teacher came. I took off my hood and looked at the teacher for the lesson. After class ,I wore my hood and ran away just to avoid him.

It was a pain for me to distance myself from my friends. I knew my reasons. Even at lunch, I had to sit somewhere else where Namjoon and the boys won't find me. I just told myself, I will do this for as long as it takes, and learn to grow out of this pain.