Is this goodbye: Part 3

Writer's Perspective:

Even though the boy was every day missing her, the girl had to keep her secret safe. She kept on crying every time she came home. For every minute he he looked around for her, that would be the minute when she had to avoid him. This just became her routine for many straight months.

1 year and 2 months later...

Namjoon's Perspective:

It has so long since we stopped talking to each other. I was hoping this school year would start lot better, but turns out nothing has changed. Same as last year, no chance of talking to her. This year, she is not in my class and so are few of the others. It does not make sense. I don't know what happened between us.

Did I do something wrong?

Is something going on in her family?

Did she felt hurt by something?

I don't know how to solve these problems but I will try to find her...

Ariana's Perspective:

I don't know what I was doing is right. I mean, I have good reason for this but... I am not the person who wants to be in the shadows and hide my secret. At the same time, I can't just reveal things so easily. That's easier said than done. 

I was walking down the hallway to go to the library so I could distract myself. I was just walking until, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in a classroom. I was about to scream until that person showed up with his friends. 

Namjoon...

" What? Namjoon? What are you doing here?", I asked

He looked at me and said, " Ariana, you are our best friend, right?"

" I don't get it what you are saying", I said worried and confused

He asked again, holding back his tears, " Are you or not?"

"I am. I am still your best friend", I said

Nothing made sense to me. I never got that question from anyone in my life even back in America. Does he know about my secret? 

Namjoon asked, " If you are, why are you avoiding us? Tell us... That's what they do. "

" You won't get it, ok? I just can't tell you", I said 

Jungkook did not know what to do. I saw his facial expression. He was looking back at me and Namjoon like so many times, nervously tapping his shoe. I knew he was not ready to see our big argument. I could sense that he wanted to help us but at the same time he was scared to get involved and make things worse. 

"How can you 'not explain' this? If you are our friend, why are you hiding from us?", Namjoon shouted

That's when I couldn't take it... I shouted, "I'M MOVING AWAY, ALRIGHT?!?!?".