The Story of the Present: pt.2

Namjoon's Perspective:

I was enjoying time with my friends. We boys were just doing a casual game of volleyball because it was nice, hot, and sunny. I am just trying to have fun in this time possible before I look for a job. I am here with my mom and dad at the moment. My younger sister usually goes back in and out to meet her friend at their house. I just graduated college and I get nagged everyday from my family to search for a job. This has been going for last 1 month. So, that is how my life works in my family.

I was out to pass the volleyball down to Jin and the truth is that he misses that the ball every time.As he jumped and dove for the ball, he fell over and landed on the sand. I had to admit, the boys and I could not hold back our laugh.

Once we were done with our beach activities, our group decided to go home

*in Korean

"Hey Namjoon, I have to go home now. My parents need me for something important", said Jimin.

I answered, "Ok, sure . I am also going to go home.My mother will get mad at me if I arrive late".

Jungkook just stared at me and asked, " Does she really care if you are late"?

" Oh, you do not want to know how she gets when I come home late...", I warned as I shuddered with fear.

Everyone said goodbye to me as I went off. I wished Jimin goodbye and told him to be safe before walking off. I was out to go to Uber stop. 

After 10 minutes, I was waiting for my Uber. It was taking forever and I was getting impatient, so I decided to give a phone call to him. But, he called all of a sudden.

*in Korean

" Hey sir, there is some traffic here and I do not know how long it will take for it to clear up", he said.

" Oh it's ok",I reassured

He asked, "So how will I find...."

As he asked, I heard a girl's voice and some piano tunes. She was singing so beautifully. But the voice so familiar and I got lost in the tunes that I forgot what my driver asked.