Years Together

Ever since that day, Kim Namjoon went out to his friend to keep on asking her when they can hang out. But some day or the other, she would not be at home or either busy. Kim Namjoon took Ariana to meet the rest of his friends who she did not meet.

" So over here, this is Jimin. ", Namjoon said

"Hi", Jimin greeted and Ariana bowed down

" This is Jung Hoseok or you may call him Hoseok/Hobi", Namjoon pointed out

" Hello", Hoseok greeted

" This is Taehyung over next to Jungkook", he said

Taehyung bowed to her and she bowed back.

" That is Seokjin or you may call him Jin", he said

Jin shaked hands with her and welcomed her.

" Lastly, this is Yoongi", he pointed to his last friend.

" Ummm Hi Guys, you all know me as Ariana", the young girl said. 

" Why did you move here?', Taehyung asked

She said, " You see, my family has a transfer job here and in that case.... You know what that means for me here".

Yoongi clarified by saying, " Basically, you moved here because of a transfer job."

Ariana nodded.

" Anyway, class bell rang.... Let us go", Namjoon shouted

Time skip.....

Ariana's Perspective:

We all met after school out the front door. I was walking with the boys  and talking. But, some ideas began going in my head. So, I stopped everyone. 

" Is Kim Namjoon the only one who can do music or all of you can do music?", I questioned.

Jin laughed , " It is not only him. WE ALL CAN DO IT!"

" What?!?!?!?", I screamed.

Jungkook gave me the don't-you-know look and said," It is like sooo obvious".

Yoongi asked, " Don't you do music?"

I looked down in blush and nervousness whispering, " I guess you can say so".

" C'mon do not be afraid, try to sing to us", Namjoon said poking me in the arm

I smiled in shyness and shook my head. They all were begging me so much so I had to shut them up.

"Ok, Ok, I will do it some other day", I said

They all rolled their eyes and mumbled, "Fine".

We walked all the way until it was only me and Namjoon. I stopped by my house and waved him goodbye. He left and I watched him whole evening.

My mom called me downstairs to have dinner.

Namjoon's Perspective:

I never knew she could sing!!!I wonder how she sounds like. I was thinking the whole day until i got in my house. My mom stood at the door and asked suspiciously.

*in Korean

" How was school?", she asked

I answered, " You know, same as always".

" Why are you home late?", she asked

I shrugged and said, " I was walking home and my friends were stopping somewhere to ask Ariana stuff". 

She was all like, " Like what?"

I hesitated because of her tone, "Y-you know, like why she came here, and when".

She smiled and said, " Oh ok, but remember.... Do not be late next time. Ok?"

I nodded and went to sleep.