The Chase

Namjoon flinched as he realized his phone was missing, and he saw the guy speed walking. In the other end of the line, the driver was trying to get his response. In a flash, Namjoon went after that guy. He chased him down the subway station and into a train. He passed through all the corridors of the train. Until the people rushed out the train stop and unfortunately the guy had taken a big advantage of the rush. As Namjoon left to run after him, he was gone in a flash. So, he ran out of the train to find the guy.

But, he landed himself in a public mall. He went to search for the thief until he felt a kick on his back.

Namjoon turned around to see the guy passed by him and ran. He came back up and chased him down the hall outside of the doors and cornered him in the fenced dumpster area. The guy looked behind himself and was frustrated at Namjoon. 

* in Korean 

" Really, is this necessary to chase me around for a phone", the guy said.

Namjoon told him, " Look man, I do not have time for this. I needed some information my driver was telling me."

"Oh, I think I know what you are talking about", the guy smirked

Namjoon was getting sick of this, "JUST GIVE ME THE PHONE,WILL YOU?!"

" Ok then, I guess you do not want your phone back do you?", the guy sighed and shrugged

Namjoon did not have any other choice but to listen to him, " Ok, then. What information do you know about mine and the driver's discussion?"

" The girl was one of your long lost friends since 8th grade, and I know her phone number. ", the guy said

Namjoon laughed, " You are joking, right? You do not anything about my past!"

" Look again, you might see I was right", the guy sighed

Namjoon squinted and saw the guy who took his phone was the teenager from his past who stole the phone number from him .

Namjoon exclaimed, " Wait, you were the teen who took the phone number away from me 9 years ago!"

" Wow, I guess you know me. But, I do not know how you can recognize me from the past", the guy said surprisingly.

Namjoon was all like, " Ok then, I will tell you how I remember..."

<JUST SO YOU KNOW, remember THIS IS A Fan Fiction.None of this is real>