The New Kid: Pt. 2

Ariana's Perspective:

This is my first day of school. As I entered the classroom, I never expected to have students watching me in a negative way. I felt awkward and scared to look up. It looked like as if these people did not like me. But, I felt not everyone hates me. Because when I walked up to my desk and I almost fell from some kid's shoe, this other kid who I think is Kim Namjoon got me from falling. I could not help but blush and smile, so I hid it with bowing to him as a thank you. I walked back to desk and before I knew the boy sitting next to me who I am mostly likely sure is Jungkook talked to me.

" Hi, my name Jungkook", he said.

I replied, " Oh hi"

" When did you come here", he asked

I shrugged and said, " I moved to Korea like 3 weeks ago from my home in America".

"Nice", he smiled

I asked him a question, " Hey Jungkook, is that boy in front of me Kim Namjoon?"

" Oh him? Yeah, he is very popular", he pointed out.

I was wondering why and asked, " What is he popular for?"

"You see, Kim Namjoon does good rapping and is top student in our class.He is very smart and passes all tests and exams", Jungkook replied.

After talking to him, the bell rang and class was dismissed. I ran after Kim Namjoon and luckily caught up with him.

" HEY, STOP!", I yelled.

He saw me and waited," Oh, hi. Your name is Ariana right?"

"Oh good, for a second I thought you did not know me", I sighed in relief.

" Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for saving me from the fall", I said.

He replied, " No problem, you are a pretty nice and cute girl".

In my mind, I thought, " OH MY GOD! He just called me a nice and cute girl."

Writer's  Perspective:

As the girl walked in happiness, she was blocked by 3 girls.They all surrounded her  and teased her. She was scared.

The first bully said, " Look how short you are . You are too easy to pick on."

" Yeah, you are like the tiniest of all ", the second one said.

Ariana whispered, " What, d-do you want?"

"Oh look, she is so scared . Well, guess what Ariana, you will never be one of us", the third shouted before pushing her off.

The girl sat down and hugged her knees. She tried to hide her tears  and stop herself from crying, but she could not. But, one kid crossed by her and placed a tissue in front of her. Once she saw the tissue, she looked around for the kind person. She felt it might be Namjoon again.