Is this goodbye: Part 1

1 week later...

Jungkook's Perspective:

This morning, I saw Ariana walking alone and I thought of saying hi to her, but she just walked past me. I did not see why, but I caught up with her.

" Hey!", I shouted

Ariana looked back and ran away.

" Ariana! What happened?!?!", I shouted

She screamed, " Please, don't come near me! I can't let you tell Namjoon any of this!!!"

Those words never made sense. I did not know what she was talking about. 

She said, " Forget it... Just pretend you never heard me"

" Ariana, wait a min-" , I said before getting cut off.

She takes my arm and says, " Jungkook, you have to stay away from me. I just can't tell you why, ok? I don't want Namjoon to be hurt. Just please try and keep Namjoon away from my sight. It's all I ask of you".

" He will be hurt anyway, if you don't let him see you for once", I said fearing about their friendship.

She tried to hold back her crying, " It's for his own good, your own good, and everyone else's own good . Please.... I just want you to help me with this small favor. You, Namjoon, and the rest of the boys should not see me from now on . Ok?"

I could not bear to see her cry. So, I just agreed.

Writer's Perspective:

Ariana did not like to stay away from her friends. But, she had to. It was her only choice. Weeks in school, she had to take different ways to skip his house. She had a terrible flashback of that evening between her family's decisions. She just could not focus in school nor at home. She stopped coming to his house, seeing him, or waiting for him.

As for Jungkook, he still never understood why Ariana told him to keep himself, Namjoon and everyone else away from her. It just was all messed up in his mind. But after all, she was their friend and he had to do this small help of hers.

Namjoon's Perspective:

I always waited for Ariana to come to class, but these days its different. She never came at all, and Ms. Ara had to explain that she is on some sort of leave. It just hurt me a lot. At lunch, I starved myself thinking about her never coming to class. It was a painful thing. I had to ask the boys.

" Why hasn't Ariana ever come to school?" , I asked

None of them had any idea. Except Jungkook.

" Well, Ariana was not feeling that great the other day. She just started crying and saying stuff that never made sense", he said

I asked, " What exactly did she say?"

" I don't really remember. She kept on saying that there is some sort of problem she is dealing with or whatever.... You Know What?!?! I just don't remember", he exclaimed

I just thought, " Strange...."

For all I know, Ariana would always tell me her problems. But, why is this one a secret?

I was just going to find out tomorrow...