The New Kid: Pt. 5

Namjoon's Perspective:

I am so mad at Sehun!!! What gives him the right to insult Ariana?!?!?! Just because she looks short and is so shy, does not mean he can harass her all he wants. If he has a problem with her, he should try and first fight me. Ariana is perfect the way she is.

I waited outside the school and saw Ariana with Jungkook. They both waved, but then three of the popular girls in my class walked up to Ariana and began surrounding her. She had a frightened expression. Jungkook tried to back them off but they ignored him. That was when I ran and shouted at the girls.

* in Korean

" WOAH, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY FRIEND?!?!?!?!", I yelled

The first one said, " Why is it your problem?"

" Why do you guys keep judging her? TELL ME!", I said

The third one said, " SO WHAT?! WE FEEL LIKE IT!!"

" Look, if you want to get to her. You get through me first. Understand?", I asked

The three did not want to cause more trouble and they ran off. Then, I walked with Ariana and Jungkook off to home. But, I stopped at one of my favorite cafes and I told Ariana and Jungkook to join me. We walked in and we sat at a table. The waitress Ms.Kim stopped and greeted us.

* in Korean

" Hello Namjoon, how are you?", she asked with a smile

I replied, " I am amazing and so are my friends".

" Oh who would this nice young lady be?", she asked as she saw Ariana.

Jungkook replied, " This is Ariana Grande , she is a new student in our school and our new friend".

Ariana smiled. She waved to Ms.Kim and Ms.Kim waved back.

" Hi, I am from the US", Ariana said

Ms.Kim welcomed her, " Welcome to Korea! How old are you?"

" 11", she replied.

Ms. Kim took our order and she walked back after half an hour. She took the wait time for a conversation while we kids were doing homework.

Ariana's Perspective:

What a nice little coffee shop! The waitress is so nice and my friends are amazing. Then the waitress, who I think is Ms.Kim just sat on a chair and asked me a few questions.

" So, how are you?", Ms.Kim asked

I answered, " You know, took me a little while to get used to this place but I like it"

" Good! Trust me, when you get a little comfy here, you will like  it", Ms.Kim reassured 

I smiled and Ms.Kim went.

2 minutes later...

" Here you go, my lovely visitors", Ms. Kim said as she set up drinks out.

Namjoon's Tea :

Jungkook's Hot Cocoa:

Mine(Ariana's) Tea :

So, when we were done with our cups and homework, we left and said bye to Ms.Kim. She is a nice waitress.

Then when I got to my house, Kim Namjoon asked if this counted as a finished part of the challenge. I told him, " It was nice. But, I expected something bigger"

He said, " Oh, ummm ok"

But then he started grabbing my arm and begging, " Pleease, give me one more chance. I will show you other places. Please, Please, PLEEEASE!"

"Ok, calm down. I am not mad or anything.Fine, I will give you one chance", I reassured.

He was happy and we went back to our homes. I was still thinking how hard Namjoon went on my arm! He could have broke it!