25. Our Perfect

'I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fightin' against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be your girl, you'll be my man
And I see my future in your eyes'
-Beyoncé (Perfect duet with Ed Sheeran)

________

"I love you, Zain", I whispered back gazing at him lovingly

He blew me a kiss before climbing out the car walking around to myself opening the door for me. He held his hand out to me and I took it stepping to the side allowing him to close the door as we intertwined our fingers together. I looked up seeing a familiar sign as we stepped onto the porch of the building. I squeezed his hand a feeling of nostalgia overtaking me. We were seated and I could not keep the smile off of my face as I looked around. "You're up to something, Zain Javadd", I commented, my eyes landing on his smirking form. "Oh, I definitely am", he responded leisurely causing me to roll my eyes.
_________

Zayn

So beautiful my baby girl is. We have been together for almost a year but it feels a lot longer. I feel like I have known her all of my life. The shit is trippy. LaLa's crazy arse and Jawaad are back together, engaged even with a whole little person. I freaking have two of my own and a woman that I cannot picture not at all being a part of my life.

I know that I sound repetitive, but it is hard to describe the way that my baby girl makes me feel. Picture this: the warmth of the sun on your skin on a cold winters day. The cool water washing over you in the ocean as you lazily float about. That first gulp of fresh air after being pulled under. The very first drops of rain after a long drought. She is the first time that you hear an infant's cry, magnificent. I can not describe it properly. I can not really describe it at all, this feeling that she gives me.

All that I can truly say is that I love her. I am in love with this woman. And I want to spend the rest of our lives learning and loving her everyday that we have left in this world. "How is your food?", I asked eating a fry. She covered her mouth with her hand chewing for a few seconds. "Still tastes delicious. How is your food?", she responded in between chews. I hummed, "Same. I never did thank you", I responded.

She looked confused, "Thank me? For what?", she asked. I wanted to say everything. Pour my heart out to my baby girl, but I was saving that for later. "The road head. You're very talented with your mouth", I said slyly. She rolled her eyes delivering a kick to my leg. "Fuck", I hissed rubbing my sore leg. Meanwhile she was smiling at me innocently.

'Innocent my arse! That mouth is lethal to dicks, my dick especially. Matter fact, just my dick', I thought nodding to myself in agreement. "Penny for your thoughts?", she called from across the table eyeing me. "Not really? You look very beautiful tonight, Aaliyah", I muttered. She hummed, "You have told me that thrice already. What's got you so nervous, Zaddy?", she responded teasingly. 'Wing it, bro', I encouraged myself. "You", I admitted.