Chapter 4

** a/n: I was going to try and make it until Monday before I posted any updates. But I just couldn't do it. But I did manage to not only get this chapter written but also chapters for "Resurrection" and "Patches 3". Also started a chapter for "Helping Hands" and "Steel Bars". Hopefully, I can get those finished this weekend. Thank you for your patience.

***********

Tim sat quietly with his chin resting in his hand as he watched the newcomer sleep peacefully. He observed every curve of the man's face. Very handsome. Much better than the other owners. Although he did like the jolly guy with the glasses and the beard and his wife was very pretty. But thanks to Austin, the jolly fellow and his wife left as did all the buyers. He didn't know how he was going to do it but Austin was NOT running this one away.

The newcomer had his long honey blond hair tied back into a ponytail. Some of it had fallen loose in his sleep and laid across his delicate face. He seemed to have a slight smile on his lips. Lips that looked soft and very inviting.

"SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME. DARLING, YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME."

Tim jumps as the music suddenly blast through the hallway.

"Asshole!" Tim says as he jumps up from his chair and hurries through the wall into the hall.

"YEAH, BABY!!" Austin yells as he jumps up and down. His boots making a God awful noise on the hardwood floor.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!?? Tim yells.

"JUST DOING MY JOB, OLD MAN!" Austin yells over the music.

"WE'RE DEAD!! WE DON'T HAVE JOBS!! NOW TURN THAT CRAP OFF BEFORE YOU WAKE HIM!!" Tim yells angrily.

"TOO LATE!!" Adam yells as he jerks open the door of his bedroom. 

Both spirits jump and look around at their angry housemate.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT HERE!!?? AUSTIN!! TURN THAT MUSIC OFF, NOW!! TIM!! YOUR VOICE IS RATTLING THE F*CKING WALLS!!" Adam screams as he brushes his hair out of his face. "SOME OF US HAS GOT TO HAVE SLEEP!! IF I DON'T GET MY SLEEP? DON'T THINK THAT I WON'T SAGE THIS PLACE BECAUSE I WILL!! I WANT PEACE AND QUIET!!!  GOT IT??!!"

With that, Adam stomps back into his room and slams the door.

"SEE WHAT YOU DID??" Tim yells over the music. "YOU'VE DONE GONE AND PISSED HIM OFF, YOU SORRY VARMENT!!"

"TIMOTHYYYYY!!" Adam shouts a warning from inside the bedroom.

Tim tightens his lips as he angrily points to Austin's room.

"Get it there now and turn that crap off or so help me I'll fix it so that d*mn thing will never play again!" He growls quietly through gritted teeth. 

Inside the bedroom, Adam huffs as he leans against the door. What has he gotten himself into? Tomorrow, he was definitely going to open himself up and face these two, face to face.

He stumbles over to his bed still half asleep. As he sits down on the bed, he glances over at the boxes of clothes that he had stacked in the corner. They were still stacked neatly but the top box had been opened. He had secured the tops closed with tape.

Adam gets up and walks over to the stack of boxes and looks into the top box. Empty. He moves the top box and looks into the second box. Empty.

Walking over to the closet, he opens the door and takes a peek inside. He chuckles and shakes his head as he sees the clothes hanging neatly in the closet.

The next morning, Adam planned on taking a shower and then spend time meditating to open up his abilities.

He hummed softly to himself as he showered. Thinking about the events that had happened during the night. He chuckles quietly. Was he going to have to be a referee between these two? Or a babysitter?