Chapter 7

Tim steps back away from Sami's touch. It was making him very uncomfortable.

"It's gone." She says as she reaches out farther to see if she could find it. Once again her hand hits its mark. "There it is."

Tim gives a sort of hissing sound that was heard by all. 

Sami gasps as she withdraws her hand.

"Are you sure they are not dangerous?" Sami asks as she quickly steps back from Tim's space.

"She makes us sound like animals." Austin chuckles as he shakes his head.

"She's making me very uncomfortable." Tim answers Adam's questionable look.

"I'm positive." Adam answers her question. "Would y'all like something to drink?"

"But what was that hiss we heard. I know you had to hear it." Chance asks as he and Sami follow Adam over to the bar in the corner of the room.

"Oh, that. It was Tim. You were sort of touching him inappropriately." Adam chuckles as he mixes them some drinks.

"Oh." Sami says with a giggle. "Sorry, Mr. Foust."

"So. You said that you experienced some things?" Chance asks as Adam hands him a drink.

"Yeah, Austin decided to crank Bon Jovi up full blast about 3:00 this morning. Tim went to get him to turn it off and their arguing was just as loud as the music." Adam laughs.

"And this doesn't bother you?" Chance asks.

"No." Adam answers, shaking his head. "I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought the place. I've actually learned a lot from them. They're very interesting."

"I know they are here now but can you still see them?" Sami asks.

"Yeah, I'm still channeled. Austin seems to be getting a little bored so you may start hearing things. And Tim, well, he's standing here watching you guys. I guess he's trying to figure out if he likes you or not." Adam laughs as he sits down on a bar stool. "Y'all have a seat."

"I promise to keep my hands to my self, Mr. Foust." Sami smiles as she looks around.

"Oh, and the clothes that were in the closet that I packed up?" Adam says with a smile.

"Yeah?" Chance replies.

"Well, they are now hanging back in the closet." Adam says. "Tim informed me that they were HIS clothes and they are to be left alone."

"I always thought that they wore the same clothes they died in." Sami shrugs.

"I get tired wearing the same sh*t day after day." Tim says causing Adam to chuckle.

BANG!! A door slams upstairs and heavy footsteps are heard above them.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Chance yells as he jumps from the sudden sound.

"AUSTINNNN!!" Adam shouts as he looks up at the ceiling.

"I'll take care of it." Tim says as he turns and leaves the room. He heads upstairs, freezing as he steps on a creaky step.

"Did you hear that?" Sami asks softly.

"That's Tim. He's heading upstairs and I guess HE FORGOT ABOUT THE CREAKY STEP." Adam says, getting louder to make sure he was heard.

'I WANT TO ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT AND PARTY EVERY DAY'. The sound of Kiss rang through the house.

"Oh, Lord." Adam groans and shakes his head.