Chapter 18

"Back! Back, I say!" Rob says while placing his two index fingers to form a cross as he and Tim both stoop down at the same time to check on Kelsey.

Tim tilts his head before turning to look up at his boyfriend.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tim asks, referring to Rob's hand gesture.

"Rob, he's not a demon." Adam chuckles as he rolls this eyes and shakes his head.

"Then what the hell would you call it?" Rob asks, trying to help his wife but never taking his eyes off the dead guy.

"It? I have you know, sir, I am NOT an IT." Tim growls through clenched teeth as he raises a brow.

"Then what are you?" Rob asks as Kelsey begins to sit up holding her head.

"I'm a spirit but I was once a living, breathing human being just like you. I was murdered just because I was attracted to my own gender. It's not my fault that I can't cross-over." Tim says in a more quieter tone.

"We're truly sorry, Mr. Foust." Kelsey says as Sami hands her a glass of water. "Just seeing you here was a little overwhelming."

"Well, I do have to say that we weren't expecting to see anyone that would know who I was." Tim says with a slight smirk.

"Lucky us." Rob chuckles as he and Tim help Kelsey to her feet.

"How is this even possible?" Kelsey says, sitting down in a chair.

"Might I suggest we go somewhere else to discuss this? This is not the safest place to talk about this topic. We're having to yell just to hear each other and we don't want anyone overhearing us." Chance says.

"That's not a bad idea. Tim is going to be losing energy soon so we can go back to the house if you want." Adam suggests.

"Is that Austin fellow here too?" Rob asks as he glances around.

"No, he doesn't have the strength that I have." Tim answers.

"Rob, I would like to hear more." Kelsey says, looking at her husband with pleading eyes.

"Well, now that we've gotten over the shock, I do find this quite interesting." Rob nods as he straightens his glasses. "We can just follow you back to the mansion."

"Sounds good." Adam says, taking the spirit by the hand. "Let's get out of here."

"How are you feeling?" Adam asks once they were back in the car heading for the mansion.

"I feel fine." Tim answers with a smile. "We weren't gone that long. I won't need to go to my resting place."

"Rob and his wife were the last people I was expecting to see tonight. That freaked me out a bit." Chance chuckles slightly.

"You were definitely freaking out." Sami giggles. 

"I was panicking a little myself. I couldn't even say anything." Adam laughs.

"You were panicking? How do you think I felt? Hell, I was looking at a woman that I've actually watched shower." Tim chuckles while running a hand through his hair. "Talk about an awkward moment."

"You pervert." Sami laughs.

"Hey, I had to get my thrills somehow." The spirit shrugs.

They were all still laughing about the night's event as they pull into the drive.

As Rob and Kelsey join them on the front porch, they could hear loud music coming from inside.

"You always leave your music playing this loud?" Rob asks as Adam unlocks the door.