1. 하나💐bitch.

°·´하나'·°

" hey bittccchhh, "

" hey bittccchhh, "

Taehyung at the moment was in jeongguks room, breaking in, not minding the privacy, as if like it was his own house, with absolutely no shame.

Hell, jeongguk could have been dressing herself, or even worse, she could have been naked!

But taehyung absolutely cared less,
Jin was a close friend to him, his home for taehyung is like his own house.

And it was such a big unfortunate that jeongguk and jin were living together.

Taehyung adressed to jeongguk as usual how he would call her, and shooks her shoulder, in process to waking her up.

Because it meant that she's going to see her enemy very very often.

Even if it meant waking up to see him at 5 AM.

Jeongguk was laying on her unneat bed, hugging the blanket to her body, trying to cover her ears as hard as she could. Because, damn taehyung never gives her peace. Even after he left.

Jeongguk groaned aloud,the familiar voice hitting her ears, she furrowed her eyebrows in her sleep.
Not this shit again...

"Bitch, bitch, hey bitch, i came back bitch !!"
Taehyung announced repeatingly, seemingly happy that he got to see the sleepy head again, but ofcourse hed never admit that.

The latter still wouldn't stop shooking the girls shoulder, secretly smirking to himself.

But he frowned when he didnt get any response, only few light curses from her he doesnt wish to hear.

Taehyung soon got an idea,he, then swiftly yet unexpectedly slides off her blanket, revealing her in short shorts and a night-time longsleeved shirt.

Taehyungs smirk only grew bigger, witnessing such.
What a sight.

" oh for fucks sake!!! its early in the morning!! what do you want.... "
jeongguk snapped in a loud voice, standing up and throwing a pillow at taehyung, who in time dodges and cockily laughed it off.

" missed me, bish? "
Taehyung asks, peering at the younger up and down, who was fuming, her hair not tied and messy, her bangs going side to the other side. Eyes dark with tired eye circles.

" only in your dreams, now fuck off. "
Jeongguk growled, pulling the blanket to herself and lays back on the bed, opposite to taehyung. Trying to ignore the world.