[м]13.열 세💐 lose of virginity.

!!WARNING!!
This chapter includes:

ㅡ seductive Jeongguk;
(unexpected ikr)
ㅡ horny asf Taehyung ;
ㅡ both just exploring;
ㅡ kinda censored cuz i feel weird when writing...straight smut and girls genitals;
ㅡ Taehyung gives no mercy.

"Recently, the fat pig has grown fatter, and because of that I have sour hands."
Before Jeongguk could hit him for his petty reason, she was shocked by the sight of the door opening by Taehyung.

Red, purple, white roses were all over the floor, in a shape of "사랑해, 국이" countless colorful balloons overhead, candle lit on the dinner table, and there was placed her favorite dishes, the atmosphere is so good exactly like a five-star restaurant but even more comfortable and cozy

Every girl can't avoid it, probably dreamt of receiving such from a guy they like. A present and such a surprise  when she hadnt even expected this much...she likes the ritual, and it took a few minutes for her to gain her sense back before she turns around and immediately wraps her arms around the man's neck tightly, hugging him and whispering: "I like it ... Tae ... you are so annoying ... I love you too ..."
Taehyung  smiled dumbly and wide above her head, hence he was a few inches taller "I had it planned! nothing fool-proof, I told you yesterday that you had to come back earlier to my house no matter what, but... who knew that this kind of disgusting thing happened today at school, even thinking of it makes me really angry right now... ”
Taehyung mumbled at the end, glaring at nothing as he spoke but Jeongguk did not let him finish his thoughts, as she had habitually jumped and hooked her legs around his waist and blocked his mouth from saying more with her own lips.

Taehyung was a little surprised that she took the initiative today, (usually she never let the older touch her without any appealing reasons, let alone kiss him first) but she was also very willing to support her full butt on his hips to make it easier for them to kiss each other, while the older had her on his arms, hands supporting her various parts.

The little sister kissed him, panting, her skills were without any rules, and Taehyung felt that the younger refused to let go of him, delicate hands  tightly wrapped around his neck. Taehyung laughed at her neediness "Not yet letting me go? The steak is going to be cold later and you won't enjoyed then." The small sister twisted her body, her eyes moved up and kissed him again, whispering: "But I'm already wet..."

It is estimated that no male creature can tolerate this sentence, let alone a man, a teenahet, who has an extremely strong sexual desire during adolescence. Taehyung sucked in a breath; gulping before he cursed in a low voice: "Fuck."
He shook his hands to the sofa, dragging the girl to the bedroom. Just before the door, the girl ’s pants had been picked off. The dark blue school uniform skirt was in Taehyung ’s hands now, the waist to further down side are open to the air.  He pressed the person on the door to prevent her from sliding down. A large hand reached into the top of her school uniform now, and one hand reached into the bottom of the button up shirt.
"Today ... why are you so sticky to me ... eh?" Taehyung dirtily asks, and leans in to kiss her in a hurry and now hands were working to pull her her top clothes off.

"I-im.... Not. You don't know it yet. .."
Jeongguk breathes out, panting, now only in her bra and panties.

Taehyung only hummed, lips going down to place his plump lips on her neck, licking it there as his hands were on now working on opening the straps on her inner wear.

After a while of doing so, and the bra is seemigly not getting off, Taehyung was sure that there was a problem here.

Annoyed, he leans backwards from her neck and rants,