7. 일곱💐nudes.

Jeongguk was walking peacefully yet with a bubble feeling inside of her stomach, not minding anything to the university in the morning only until...

She gasped in disbelief when she saw a picture, or more like a poster of her from the other day which had a sign
'!!!KIM WARNING!!!'
On her forehead, the posters were glued against the gate walls.

She shuddered, heart sinking as she ran quickly to rip them off in frustration. Her goal was to rip all of them out of the gate, but..

She was just seconds away to scream loud in distress because there were just too many posters, causing her to throw a tantrum and curse out loud, clearly mad

Not untill...she felt a foreign body press just right against her back in a unexpected way, causing her to stay still and stop everything what she was doing from jumping to standing, an arm, above her head, harshly smacked themselves against the wall.

Keeping the young girl trapped.

Jeongguks eyes widened, too shock to speak up or say anything but when she looked up to the...long (yaoi) hand, Jeongguk saw another...sticker-like, covering her poster only with a different sign which...instead of
!!!KIM WARNING!!!
says
'!!!LOVE WARNING!!!"
Her heart warmed up a little bit looking at it.

When she turned aroud with these arm caging her in, she wasn't surprised to be met with Taehyung, instead she had figured it out already when she saw these veins hands caging her in, a cocky grin was plastered on Taehyungs lips.

"...."

"...."

Jeongguk stayed silent, not actually having an idea what to say or think, when kim FREAKING taehyung was standing so close to her body, (she just realised) never been this close to a person before, yet alone a guy, and on top of that a guy with the name
Kim Taehyung .

Heat was raising through her body, as she only stood there, doe eyes staring up at the tall man, small delicate lips quivering on their own out of nervousness.

Why the fuck was she nervous?
Taehyung have never made her feel that way...

"Baby girl...you look terrified."
Taehyung finally spoke up, however he mockingly teases, leaning in to her ear as she began trembling on her spot.

Once again...WHAT THE FCK

TAEHYUNGS VOICE WAS JUST- so SOOO deep causing her to blush and JUST melt.

Usually Taehyungs... inappropriate and silly acts doesnt affect her much, not at all if she's honest, USUALLY.
BUT why ALL OF A SUDDEN is it affecting her right now out of all times they've been hanging out together!??

" let go. "
She whispered audibly, gaze down.
Although with how quiet she was it was a shame that Taehyung didn't hear her (or he did) making him crouch down a little bit to reach her height level and hums in confusion.

Now even more closer and almost body level with her.

"L-let go of me, i said."