4. 넷💐 push them off.

°·´넷'·°

"It's not the matter of expensiveness or better! That bicycle was a gift! The only memorable thing that is left from my dad's grave!"
Jeongguk lost it there, and at that exact moment. She broke down.

"It-it was a gift from your dad!? I-i...guk, i- I'm sorry, i didnt know-"
Taehyung began stammering nervously,speechless, feeling his guts hurting from seeing sudden tears rolling down from Jeongguk's cheeks.

Jeongguk stayed mute, not muttering a word, only letting out soft sniffles and cries as she tried to back away from Taehyung and just enter back to the house and leave Taehyung with himself.

Only not before taehyung grabbed her arm.

"W-what do you want!? Let me g-go!" she immediately hollered, voice cracked as she looked up at taehyung with piercing hurt eyes. When she tried to pull her hand back to  herself, Taehyung increased his firm hold on her hand, squeezing it to not let go till the younger let out a small whimper.

"Look, guk- i didn't know, okay? I'm sorry, hear me out-"
He began, panicked, honestly unsure of what he should do at this type of situation.

"No! Don't show me your teeth. Leave."
Jeongguk managed to grumble out without sniffling as she shaked taehyungs hand off her to the side, thankfully who let go, then she harshly pushed him off  till he stumbled backwards, anger evident in her gesture as clear as the night sky.

Taehyung gave up, thinking it was best to leave her alone right now and gulped down his nervousness as he kept quiet when jeongguk entered the house with a loud bang,
She left him outside with one thought running around in his mind.

"it was the first time ive seen her snap like that..."

____the next morning at school____

The following day didnt go as how jeongguk planned.

Because there Taehyung drove with a bike to where near the school when the younger was taking a walk,

Arriving just in front of jeongguk, who stood still in her place, watching the older near her.

She almost broke the phone that she was holding, trying not to let out a loud groan from seeing this guy for the first time in the morning.

Taehyung prayed on the inside and slowly looked up at jeongguk for a reaction.

In the last 6 hours Taehyung actually managed to fix the broken bicycle.

When jeongguk waited for taehyung insults or other bullshitness and get over it quickly, in fact, the opposite, she was only met with a smiling taehyung as he pointed at the bicycle that he was sitting on with his eyes.

That was only when Jeongguk noticed it.

"Woah,"
Jeongguk unexpectedly awed outloud with a sudden big bunny smile, eyeing her used-to-be-broken-bicycle now looking clean and brand new. She crouched down, eyeing every details she missed.

However, when she looked up at the person who was sitting on her bicycle, her smile immediately worned off into a annoyed glare.