12.열 두💐 Tell them that you're my wife.

A month later...

Bunny is bullied.

I mean...it's nothing new. The reason is very simple. Maybe many were jealous of her beautiful and tall female physics. That should be the focus of attention.

Taehyung came to the girls classroom door the day before Valentine's Day and waited for Jeongguk to finish her class.

However if only he knew she wasnt even there in the first place.

She was locked in the toilet door.

"Oh, it's Valentine's Day today. I saw several boys delivering chocolates early in the morning. Why do you accept it, stinky bitch?"

Jeongguk was stunned, and didn't have any impression of these girls. When she thought about it, it seemed that the girls who were always sitting in the back of the classroom were the girls who got along with Taehyung's ex friends, a.k.a those people who liked to put her down.

"What's wrong? Feeling guilty that you can't even speak up? Aren't you  embarrassed for even trying to hit on Kim Taehyung, hm? Well? Do you think you deserve it? ”
Although Jeongguk was not talked like this for about since she was a child, it was the first time she was insulted in front of her face, and her pretty eyes were flushed with red.

" Do you... even know him?  why do you act like  you know everything!?"

Jeongguk was quiet.

  a few girls laughed , forming a group.
"I cant believe her. Look at this! she is still pretending, how shameful ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... "

Maknae wanted to break free the moment they passed her personal space and began fiddling with her uniform, but was beaten.  Tugging her hair up tightly, the  girl opened her eyes and found the hateful gaze staring down at her.

"I have tolerated you for a long time.  Stay away from Taehyung, don't you know that i'm the only one who is supposed to be chasing after him?"

No matter how good of a temper, Jeongguk said blankly,
"I don’t know. So take your dirty hands away. "

" What are you talking about? Who's dirty!?"

Oh boy did Jeongguk just make the situation even worse than it was at first.

-----

So Taehyung, as usual, stood at the back door and waited for the whole class to come out. It was discovered that bunny girl who usually had a high ponytail at school had put their hair down today, her gaze included.

He took the schoolbag and threw it over his shoulder, excited and ran after her. The girl who never let him touch her without permission, accidentally brushed her shoulder with the guy but immediately stepped back. Almost in disgust.

So over the month a lot of things has happened, mostly a single person changed. Taehyung gradually stopped teasing her, or harassing her, instead he was almost, what people should describe it as, a gentleman.  He suddenly changed his rough personality since the day Jeongguk cried in front of him and when he kissed her. Now, everyday after Jeongguk finishes her class, Taehyung would be there, right at the door. Saying "Let's go home." And Jeongguk would just pull off a bunny smile, and answer back with the same words.