9. 아홉💐you cry for me.

Please check out my yt channel: yuri khyakuya pls author nim would be really happy :3

Also, how do you view straight smut? Would you like me to try out straight smut or just make this book shoujo with no smut?

_____

So sleepover didn't work out quiet like how Taehyung expected it to work out as...

With the guys he actually expected to do, maybe, a pillow fight or touch each others d (tf) or perhaps, watch football match? but all they did was fcking playing Mario kart for straight 2 hours!

Taehyung found it plain boring. His expectations were super high but none of it came true. Sure, playing that video game was fun with his hyungs. But he did not want things to end just like that, yet jin and namjoon kicked him out from their room because they couldn't keep their ds to themselves.

He just needed more.

Something extreme and fun...

He wasnt satisfied with this night. If hed just leave things to be as it is he'll regret and just complain non stop later on.

So what he thought would be such a wonderful idea was to enter Jeongguks room, and probably see if she can satisfy him. Maybe have a sleepover with her instead since the elders ditched him?

And thats basically how Taehyung found himself in the middle of the night, breaking in a girls room, spotting Jeongguk laying on her bed, stomach flat on the soft silk material, legs kicking together for entertainment, nothing but  only in her short shorts and bra.

....what a wonderful sight indeed. Taehyung almost got a boner.

"Have you ever taught of sleeping naked? "
Taehyung innocently speaks up in the silenced room, as if it was a daily normal routine to witness a girl only in her nightwear,  bras.

Jeongguk fcking screamed after she heard the voice and seeing the perverts presence, she almost trashed the bed and fall off.

She screamed so fcking loudly that Taehyung might have thought that she could have broken a glass if it wasn't reality.

Whats more suprising though is that  jin and namjoon didn't even hear her loud ass manly-nish scream with how busy they were....

"WHAT THE FCKI- WHEN THE FCK DID YOU COME IN HERE!??"
Jeongguk yelled, panicked, cursing and eyes blown wide, she was quick to cover her half bare chest with the blanket.

Taehyung, as an answer, only shrugged it off as if it didnt mean anything, as if he didnt just enter someones privacy, as if he wasn't a fcking creepy pervert teenager,  creeping on a girls changing room,

That what caused Jeongguk to feel even annoyed, her eyes landed on the nearest pillow and without thinking twice, she threw the pillow at taehyungs face, using her full strength she could ever master, and since she had muscles and shit, she was able to hurt him with that pillow and soon tried kicking him out.