10. 열💐: pray for Taehyung's manhood

Being a youngster was never easy and simple. That's what yall should be aware of.

You'll be full of responsibilities yet you will try to find freedom, which eventually will have consequences. WHICH sucks because you can't be free whatsoever.

Its always like whether you'll be dealing with drugs or doing whatever the hell dumb things you want to because you're finally became an officially adult; and somehow you just want to show it off to everyone.

But not in this case.

In this case Jeongguk did the dumbest thing she could ever think of in her whole life when Taehyung stole her first fcking kiss.

She; with her thick ass thighs, jerked her thigh up and harshly made contact with the guy' s  ^the place where doesn't shine^ part.

Totally unintentionally.

So remember kids, today's what yall are gonna learn is:

Don't.
Steal.
Someone's.
First.
Kiss.
Without.
Their.
Permission.

Or else you'll end up like Kim Taehyung, over there, ded but somehow aive.

Poor guy, we shall pray for his manhood to survive and continue this generation.

Amen.

Taehyung's  body currently on layed the floor, rolled into a ball, probably his sickening pervertes soul has finally already left his body, because in jeongguls opinion, he looked plain dead and souless.

She almost smiled.

Taehyung suffering? Hell yeah.

"I-i...you...why did you do t-that?"
Taehyung choked out, trembling, voice hoarse and a tiny whimper escaping his lips at the end of his sentence. As single tear rolling down his cheeks.

As if it wasn't obvious why she did that.

"YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!"
Jeongguk screamed out, fuming with anger, as expected, no guilt consuming her even if Taehyung needed to cut off his dick after what happened. Especially that wasn't no light kick so it's a possibility(!)

And as if from the dead, Taehyung's eyes shot open and comes back to life only to scream,
"HOW ELSE WAS I TO COMFORT YOU WHILE YOU WERE CRYING YOUR EYES OUT LIKE A FCKING BITCH!? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULDVE DONE TO KEEP YOU CALM!?? BECAUSE OF YOU I DIED AS A VIRGIN AND I COULDN'T EVEN USE MY SPECIAL TOOL BEFORE I DIED!"
Taehyung snapped, as loud as her, now stood up to walk over, trying his best to ignore the pain in his lower region as he took furious steps. He wasn't limping,  GUYS, he just got hit on his manhood.

He glared at jeongguk intensively, as if they were doing an eye contact challenge, because their faces now were really close, with her doing the same thing.

Jeongguk tsked, huffing before looking away from the olders gaze to speak,
"Calm down...first of all, you ain't dead. You won't die from such a thing. And I'm sorry but I promised myself that I will kick whoever in the nuts who tries to do something I displease."

"SO YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT!? WHAT AN  UNGRATEFUL BITCH."
Taehyung spat loudly,  crossing his arms together in an angry manner, dark eyebrows furrowed, offense all over his face that Jeongguk almost felt guilty. Though she quickly averted her gaze to sigh out,