6. 여섯💐starry sky.

After the two teenagers were taken to the back of the building, the first thing they heard, was:

"What the hell happened to you guys!! How could this be!?"
Jin scolded, pissed, with furrowed brows as he helped Taehyung dry his hair with a towel, looking suspiciously especially at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk scoffed, rollingher eyes and shaking her head.
"Dont look at me like that. It wasn't me after all, it was Taehyung who pushed me. So scold him."

Taehyung, after hearing what she says, snickered as he lightly slapped Jeongguks bear thighs.

"Ah, why did you- Ssh,"
Jeongguk only hissed, pouting, rubbing her thighs were she got slapped, mouth not trying to defend herself.

"Hey, keep that hand away."
Yoonji growled, got enough of watching the two as she decided to protectively butt in, pushing Taehyung away from her.

Right, now Taehyung was miles away from Jeongguk.

Basically, right now Taehyung and jeongguk both were wrapped up in a large fluffy towel, heating themselves up because they were extremely cold from the early act, hoping their clothes will get dry as soon as possible so they wouldnt go home in the cold breezy night.

Hoseok, and Yoonji, Jin and Namjoon were dismissed from the party to help those two out, going along with them to the backside of the the house.

It was silent for a bit, awkward, but then Hoseok coughs, before genuinely saying:

"What you did was quiet brave, Tae."

"Saving Jeongguk and all-"

Taehyung suddenly burst out laughing, cant help but interrupt the older one with his laughter.

"Pdfdffft, i didnt jump into the water just to be a part of Jeongguk, i did it because i wanted to seem cool and fearless."
He claimed cockily, proud. Though completely unaware that Jeongguk clearly knew that ge was lying to get his way out.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung blankly, with a questioning look on his face.
"This nuthead..."
She thought, shooking her head.
Always up to impress the whoel school...how stupid.

"Why didnt you add 'and to impress my friends' to the list as well?"
Yoonji unexpectedly spoke out, wondered sarcastically, eyebrows furrowed, glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyungs looked at her, mouth closed, not knowing how to answer to that.

I mean...it was a bit....kindaaaa true. Because he did actually do that so he could impress his asshole asf-like friends, however a tiny part of him couldn't let Jeongguk get humiliated to the whole crowd. So he thought that if he fell together with her, his unworthy friends wouldnt make fun at her.

Mayhaps that was also the reason.

Its a long story...

After 20 minutes or so of elders bickering in front of these 11 graders about this whole party thing, Taehyung and Jeongguk got extremly uncomfortable

Since they were younger than all of them, they couldnt go against their thoughts or words, so one thing what they thought was a right thing to do - was to keep themselves silent.