14. 열 네💐 Am I pregante?

So...i forgot to write...ahem protection in the last chapter and I think I messed up...

I have no idea how to write pregnancy  yet cuz I'm still learning myself (not really I have like zero knowledge about pregnancy) so could yall excuse the fact that I forgot to write them using protection

Or would you like if I made Jeongguk pregnant really early? If so I dont really mind, can do research and stuff but I have to think deeply about it and the plot is gonna get longer and more serious I guess

Also starting from on this story might get dirtier. ..because yall know how horny our tiger Taehyung is

_____

"Can i have your baby?"
The words lingered in Jeongguks mind till the next morning she woke up, exposed bare and cold.

She didn't dare to think that Taehyung was serious, because 1. They were still in college. 2. She and Taehyung just started out. 3. She isn't even sure if Taehyung wanted to spend his life with her for a long time because it required a lot of thinking and it may affect their future in a good or bad way.

Therefore last night when Taehyung looked at her with his eyes becoming big, like puppy's; as he asked that dreaded question...Jeongguk shrugged it off and lightly punches him on the face saying she was too out of her mind and in full ecstasy to even realise what she had just blurted out about wanting the older to preg her.

To say Taehyung was dissapointed was an understanment, because he julted his lips out, pouting and playfully slaps her on her bare butt; muttering: "You bitch." As he turned to the other side and hardly slept with jeongguk laughing in a distant with a heavily beating heart as she for the first time the whole night imagined a scenario of them together as parents with a child.

Wasn't a bad imagination, she figured because she fell asleep with with a huge smile.

____

Jeongguk had already went to the bathroom and took a shower to look decent in front of her man, who had already woken up when she came out of the bathroom, wearing one of the elders t shirts, which appeared to be more larger in size judging by their height and weight difference.

"Why didn't you wake me up...also is that my t shirt?"
Taehyung recognizes, rubbing his eyes, hair all over the place. He takes a look at Jeongguk who still stood there in front of the bathroom door, and towel over her shoulder,  and notices that...she wasn't wearing anything besides a t shirt.

Taehyung's eyes widened but more so Jeongguk started to panicking ly explain herself before Taehyung jumps at her.

"Look, it's because you don't have an extra bra and girls underwear-"

"You mean panties-"

"Shut up! Look; you don't have an underwear here so what was I supposed to do? I had no choice, alright."

"Is that why you decided to be seeing-trough naked in front of me like that? That's even better than being completely naked! Are you seducing me again was yesterday not enough-"
T

aehyung teased but couldn't finish talking before Jeongguk groaned loudly, stomping.

"You mother fluffer. ..I'll go ahead and wear one of your briefs if you act like this."