E

The soft wind slid through his long blue quills- this usually calmed the hedgehog, but not in a situation when he is desperately trying to get to a sertian place in time. Knocking down a few people while screaming "Sorry!" back to them.

"Come on Amy... Please be ok" Sonic mumbled to himself worriedly as he again turned a sharp corner- dashing out of the city and towards her home.

As he kept dashing- a million thoughts ran through his mind. The wind turned to spikes, the ground felt like lava and his mind is like a bowl of liquid. Sonic can barely control what he is feeling. He never had any love interest for Amy, but she is still his friend.

"No, stop! Get away from me you psycho!" Sonic heard a distant voice scream and shout. 'That has to me Amy!' He thought as he dashed his way to her house, kicking the door open to reveal a scene he didn't want to see.

A two tailed fox held a half-emptied syringe with some sort of liquid, the other half of it on the ground- holding a pink colored hedgehog down by sitting on her body, his back turned. Just as he raised his weapon- one thing made Sonic act: 'Don't think, just move'

Sonic were able to land a direct punch onto Miles' right side- knocking him over as well as the syringe. "Sonic!" An overjoyed girl shot herself at Sonic to give him a bonecrushing hug. "H...ey- A..my" Sonic managed to sqeeze out, before she let him go. "Always here on time~" Amy blinked her sugar eyes at him, which made his sweat drop.

"Didn't know you were taken, Sonikku~" Miles smirked as he got back up, picking out his pocket knife and spinning it around his fingers like a toy. Amy didn't hesitate in picking up her hammer from the floor. This nickname Miles have given him sent chills down his spine, but also made him angry.

"You better watch it Miles, because if I catch you now- you are going straight back to prison where you belong!" The hedgehog shouted out more rude than he have meant, but he just rolled with it. "If you can~" Miles smirked, jumped aside as Amy's hammer collided with the wall, like it was no big deal and attacked Sonic with his knife. He managed to get another cut on Sonic's body, but this time only on the arm. The hedgehog, quick as lightning, kicked his knee into Miles' stomach- which made him drop the knife.
Miles had no idea that this move would come, so he was left quite surprised as he bumped into the wall from the kick. He let out a groan before Sonic pinned him against the wall. 'So strong and fast..~' Miles thought as he smiled with his darkened eyes. "What are you smiling about, you bastard!?" Sonic growled to the fox, and got a shocking response. Miles went for the naughty trick and licked Sonic's cheek, making his guard fall completely off as well as his defense. Which opened a possibillity for Miles to push him off easy as a feather.

"Why you-!" Sonic dried his cheek and looked disgustingly at Miles, who only smirked and licked his lips. "There are no rules~" He also picked up a syringe from his pocket, that somehow have survived the fox's beating, and made it ready to inject. "Watch out~"

Sonic looked a millisecond at Amy who tried getting her hammer out of the wall behind him before he grabbed Miles' hand holding the dangerous weapon, pinning him down in his super speed.

"Amy! Get out of here now!" Sonic shouted, not looking away from Miles who only seemed to enjoy being held down. "But-"

"No but's! He is after you, now do as I say and run!" Miles smirked. "You're so lovely~" Amy froze, staring at Miles with an anger developing look. His smile widened. "You always care for your friends first, how cute~"

"Shut up, he is not yours!" Amy shook her head, bringing out her hammer, standing in battle position. "No, Amy!" Sonic warned her, eye-contacting her, but she didn't seem to notice what Miles is planning. However, Sonic did.