F1

A loud thud made Tails' ears spring up. His eyes slowly followed. The room lays bathed in darkness, only a slight light from the fullmoon forces its way through the curtains.

Footsteps stumped around downstairs as the fox carefully pushed himself up in a cautious sitting position. 'Someone is here...' Tails glanced back at Sonic who sleeps soundly beside him. A silly sleeping position with the duvet laying over him like a soft hug. His chest rising up and down with rhythm, he is fast asleep.

The footsteps got louder. 'They're coming this way' Tails' body trembled after digging a knife into the neck of their intruder, but he knew he couldn't. Unless...

The bedroom door opened slowly as the intruder poked his head inside, revealing himself in front of Tails' eyes. Still, the fox has left the bed and the intruder is unknown to his presence in the room. Miles' smile widened, his psycho self is kicking back in. Eyes thin and small, darkness covering his eyes and his blood boiling to kill.

The man walks towards Sonic, who is clueless about what is happening due to him being asleep. The intruder takes out an object from his pocket and lifts it up in the air, but before he could finish his job, Tails grabbed the intruder's neck, kicked his knee into his back and threw him to the floor.

"I am sorry greeny, but this is our property. Unless you go out now-" Tails smiled, bringing out his pocket knife, shoving it against his neck. "-you are dead meat~" His eyes digging into the crocodile's very soul. "I will not hesitate with you this time Miles. This time I have a loaded gun, and the bullet is going straight through your heart" Vector growled with anger, pushing the gun against his chest. Tails can sense his emotions and anger blinding his eyes. 'Dang, are you also going insane Vector-chan?'

"I am afraid I can't let you do that, or my love will miss me~" Tails answered calmly, despite having Vector's gun against his chest. "I will not hesitate-!" Tails chuckled, face palming himself as he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes. "You know, I never knew you had a thing for shirtless guys Vector~" The crocodile widened his eyes the moment he noticed Miles is shirtless. This is, of course, a golden opening for Tails. He kicked Vector's gun out his hand, did a front flip over the crocodile's head and buried his elbow into Vector's stomach the moment he got up. Making him clench his stomach in pain, giving Tails the opportunity to smash his elbow on the back of his head. "Too slow~" Vector fell down, leaving Tails to stretch out.

"Man, I haven't had a close combat like that in ages, felt good to do so again" Tails mumbled to himself, just as he heard a slight movement from the bed. Miles turned his head to the left. Sonic had watched the whole thing. "Enjoyed the show?~" Sonic is speechless. 'Ok, so Tails can shoot with guns, make poisons, is acrobatic, create bombs and can fight in close combat- Exactly who am I dealing with again?' Sonic shakes his head and scratched his neck. "I'll take that as a yes. Anyhow, we should get moving unless you want G.U.N forces up your ass-" The breath got beaten out of the fox the moment Vector connected his fist with his small body. Tails got sent flying into the wall, pieces fell off. "Ow..." He grunted.

"You're next!" Vector growled, aiming his gun at Sonic, who avoided the bullet with a slight movement (meaning across the room). "Yeah, remember who you are dealing with" Sonic spinned into a ball and shot himself into Vector, making him fly straight through the wall. He landed in their yard a few meters down, he didn't budge. "Ouch, do you think I attacked too hard?" Sonic flinched looking down at the crocodile. "Absolutely not, that bastard deserves it"

Tails walked over the his side of the bed after brushing off the dust, and grabbed his fern green hoodie.

Just before Tails dragged it over his head, Sonic turned around to see his back and his eyes widened, heart sank and he could sense a whole new regret wash over him. He shook his head and laid down on the bed again, sighing.