Chapter 1: Reunited

Another late night shift in Pharmaplus was finally finished, I hate getting the night shifts because then I would have to clean everything all by myself. As I start fixing the shelves making them all nice for tomorrow, I hear a ringing noise..which could only mean one thing; I forgot to lock the front door so no one could come in! I hear moaning and loud foot steps coming my way.

"Whoever is there, I'm sorry we're closed! Come back tomorrow." I shouted, yet the person didn't seem to listen. The foot steps became louder and stopped, I can see a shadow hovering over me from behind.

"Hey miss, can ya please help? I just moved here and this is the only pharmacy i could find. I tried some sushi today, and I feel massively sick. I think i have food poisoning!" Woah, his voice sounds so familiar...I know that thick Irish accent from anywhere...no, it couldn't be. I turn around to see a tall, blonde, blue-eyed man. He looks at me with a shocking face.

"Niall?!" I shouted in excitement! He nods with a massive smile on his face that could brighten up your day.

"Cindy?! Is it really you?! He shouted, as he came in for a massive bear hug. I missed those hugs, its been forever since I've seen my Nialler. 

Niall's P.O.V 

I couldn't believe my eyes! Who would of thought I would bump into the person I love? I swear, its a sign! Maybe I've been given another chance to confess my love to her. I missed hugging her, I feel like I never want to let her go. 

"Hey Niall, do you still want something for your food poisoning? She questioned, looking at me all happy yet worried.

"Ah! Yes I do, I was caught up in the moment, I totally forgot about it." I laughed while Cindy smiled back at me with her glistening brown eyes, and perfect smile.

"Haha, okay!" Cindy sung happily as she walked off to searched for some medicine. 

Cindy's P.O.V

"Just wait there Niall!" I yelled out as I'm walking to the stomach medicine section. I scan all the medicine boxes trying to find something for food poisoning. Ah ha! I found it; Pepto-Bismol. I run towards Niall with the medicine, while hes just laying on the counter, tapping his index finger on his stomach humming a song. 

"I got it!" I shouted. I took Niall into the staff room to get him a spoon and water. He gulped it down, squinting his eyes,

"That tastes absolutely horrid!" he says while trying to drain the medicine out with water. 

"Haha, well now maybe you should be careful on how you eat sushi!" I laugh, giving him a friendly nudge. 

"Shhhhh!" he said while giving me a nudge back. Looking at him, is giving me all the memories we had in the past, it made me feel warm. Finally, reunited with my child hood best friend. 

I snatch some sour creme and onion pringles, salted cashews and some pop in the little food section we have in the store. I walk towards Niall and i could see his eyes widen when he saw I had food, he hasn't changed one bit.

"I reckon you must be hungry?" I stated watching his widened eyes, laughing. 

"You know me! I'm always hungry babe!" Niall shouted with glee. Same old Nialler.

"So what brings you down to Toronto, Ontario? Are you living here now? How is Maura and Bobby?" I questioned, I had so much to ask him, I'd stay up all night with him just to get things back on track.

"I decided to move down here because there was a job offering in music production, I never knew you lived here. After all these years, I hoped that one day we could be reunited, and now we are! I live just a few blocks away from here, do you want to sleep over? he asked. I looked at the clock it's 1:00am, we've been here longer than I anticipated. I lived 20 minutes from here and I didn't feel like driving home at this time of night...why not, this would be a good time to catch up.

"Sure!" I replied. His face lighten up with joy. I shut off all the lights, locked all the doors and went out in the back. A small warm breeze blew passed me, I loved summer,  it was always nice and warm in the night, a perfect night for a late night walk home.