Chapter 2: Flat

What a wonderful walk to Niall's flat, stars were shining and the sky was so clear. Niall and I talked non-stop on the way to his flat, it was a perfect night. We arrived to his place, but before he unlocked the door, he turned to me while scratching his head, 

"Uhm, Cindy I forgot to mention that I don't live alone...I live with 4 of my mates.." he said, giving me an awkward smile.

"Oh, no worries! I will be glad to meet your mates!" I said, as I gave him a little pat on the head. 

"You're going to love them!" 

Niall held the door open and I walked in, I give him a little grin and my eyes widen on how big this this place is! I walked around, examining this beautiful place. 

"Whatcha think about the place? The guys must be sleeping since it's pretty late." he said as he crept up beside me.

"I think it's a wonderful place!" I smiled, then he took my hand and brought me upstairs to his room. I walked into his room and it was filled with irish flags, junk food, bobble heads and his clothes laying on the ground. 

'Oh shoot...don't mind my room, I didn't expect that I was going to bump into my best friend going to the pharmacy." Niall said rushing to pick up his clothes and junk food. I just laughed and sat on his bed, then realized that I didn't have any sleeping clothes. 

"Niall, I don't have any sleeping clothes..." I say while he's still cleaning up. He stood up and dropped his clothes into his basket and wrappers into the garbage. Niall walked into his closet and rummaged through his clothes, he took out one of his t-shirts and shorts for me to wear. 

"Thank you! Wheres the washroom?" I ask him while walking out of the door. He comes to my side, and pointed to the white door down the hall way. I nod, and walked towards the washroom. I change, and gargled some mouth wash. I opened the door and screamed,

"Oh my god, you scared me!" I said in relief when the person I saw wasn't a monster, it must of been one of Niall's friends.

"Sorry, I scared you, uhm, who are you? What are you doing in my washroom?" The cute curly haired guy said while rubbing his eyes to get a better look at me. I was about to say something, but then Niall came out of his room and ran towards us.

"Cindy! Are you alright? I heard you scream and-" 

"Yeah, don't worry Niall, I just got startled by this guy.."  

"Oh! This is one of my friends Harry! Harry this is Cindy." Niall said, pointing at me. I look at Harry with a smile.

"Hello Cindy, nice to me you. I just needed to take a wee, I didn't mean to startle you." Harry said slowly as he walked through bathroom door.

"No worries, Harry. It's all good, i'll leave you to do your business!" I replied, then I walked back to the room with Niall.

I closed the door and laid down in his bed. I shut my eyes and I could feel Niall slide under the covers beside me. This wasn't uncomfortable for us, because we would always sleep in the same bed when we had sleepovers. It felt normal for us. I turn around to face him, even though I couldn't see his face in the pitch black, I knew he was looking at me. I smiled,

"Goodnight Nialler." I whispered.

"Goodnight Cindy loo whoo" he replied, I giggled and slowly fell asleep.